or Connect

Posts by Rampart

SOLD: authentic original Atkinsons Poplin tie.. $23 + shipping
FS: Valentino green colored corduroy blazer jacket. It was made in Italy. The inner tag was removed, but I'm fairly sure this is a 42 regular, although might fit a 40 R. It is in practically mint condition. The jacket looks much better in person (these pics were taken with my cellphone) The color of the green is similar to that shown in the first photo, yet just slightly brighter.. Features: - Valentino engraved buttons - 3 button, button up front, when buttoned the...
FS: NWT Adidas Originals 83-C track jacket sz. L. SOLD
SOLD: OBEY T-shirt, size M. New without tag & in mint condition. Buyer pays shipping. If more info is needed, just send me a PM.
Sold. Kiton Napoli Tie. 100% silk & made in Italy. Pre-owned, yet still in great shape. The width is around 3.6" $35 + shipping If any further photos or info is needed, just send me a PM.
Seidensticker Splendesto dress shirt in a size 16.5/42. 100% cotton. The shirt is in mint condition. $9.95 Buyer pays shipping.. If any further info or photos are needed, just send me a PM.
This is an authentic pair of 1Levi's LVC 501 jeans.. These came out in 2006. Men's size 34x34, SOLD
Thanks for the update.. I've seen a few pairs in the past, they seemed fairly well made considering where they came from. You certainly don't see too many out there these days.
SOLD: Paul Smith London blazer/sport coat. Made in Italy. It is size 42 R. The color is a dark brown, with a gold colored vertical stripe. Absolutely excellent condition with the exception of a small (about 3 mm) abrasion on the upper right shoulder. See the 4th photo. That being the case, I've lowered the price accordingly. Features: - there is an upper top inner lining, no lower inner lining - 2 button front - two lower pockets , one upper left pocket (all sewn...
FS: Valentino R.E.D. Men's blazer US size 38 (labeled an Italian size 48), Made in Italy. Has a slimmer fit, see the measurements below. Looks even better in person than it does in the pics! If more pictures are needed, or if there are any questions, just send me a PM. Features: - two button front - two lower pockets, one upper left pocket (still shut), one inner pocket - one middle lower back vent It measures: Width (across the front chest from underarm seam to...