or Connect

Posts by Rampart

Another item from my collection that I am selling.. Canali Suit Jacket/Blazer/Sport Coat and matching vest: $120 US (Includes shipping) The jacket is a men's size 52 (Italian) or US size 42 R, The vest is also a size 52 (Italian) or US size 42. Made in Italy. Material:100% pure wool. Color: a dark charcoal grey/black with a pinstripe. The jacket & vest look MUCH better in person than they do in the pictures. Any light sports in the photos below is due to reflection...
sold
If you're lookign for something with a medium width, try Dior or Canali, they have quite a nice selection..
Anyone? Any insight? RPT
Is anyone here aware of the vintage Italian brand: Son & Man *Arbiter* All I know is that they are brand that existed in the past, perhaps prior to the 1960s.. I can't seem to find any info out there about them. Anyone have some insight? RT
If anyone has some decent priced Duchamp ties for sale, I'd be interested in purchasing 1 or more... RP
If you have the time, there's always decent price to be found on ebay, for Canali, and Zegna shirts (as well as various other brands) some even in the $20 range.. Check it out..
I've seen many pairs of Clarks Wallabees from the 1970's, which were made in Ireland, and use the 'CLARKS' logo written in the familiar Clarks style font. However, has anyone ever seen a pair of Wallabees from the 1960s when they were first produced? and if Clarks used the same style font back then? I don't think that they did, but I cannot find examples of the internet to show otherwise. I do recall seeing some Clarks shoes from the 1960s on ebay that had a...
Anyone here know if Jacques Fath ever made a wide selection of men's wear back in the 50s-70s ? There doesn't seem to be much out there about him when it comes to men's clothes. Ram
Anyone?