or Connect

Posts by Rampart

NEW WITH TAG, Polo Ralph Lauren Millbrook Jacket in both Large & XL. Material is 62% Lambswool, 38% Alpaca, a great looking jacket for the winter! Fairly thick mateiral, in a semi-blazer style cut. SOLD!
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 There is a very interesting story here.. That's just how I originally purchased it..
Quote: Originally Posted by dkzzzz MAin color is brown or black? It's more of a dark navy bluish/grey. The 3rd & 4th pics show the color best.. If you'd like more photos, just let me know..
Interesting article! Anyone know if there are any photos around of any 40 year old+ Hermes ties?
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 Looks like the pants are missing. Yes, thats correct, no pants..
Another item from my collection that I am selling.. Canali Suit Jacket/Blazer/Sport Coat and matching vest: $120 US (Includes shipping) The jacket is a men's size 52 (Italian) or US size 42 R, The vest is also a size 52 (Italian) or US size 42. Made in Italy. Material:100% pure wool. Color: a dark charcoal grey/black with a pinstripe. The jacket & vest look MUCH better in person than they do in the pictures. Any light sports in the photos below is due to reflection...
sold
If you're lookign for something with a medium width, try Dior or Canali, they have quite a nice selection..
Anyone? Any insight? RPT
Is anyone here aware of the vintage Italian brand: Son & Man *Arbiter* All I know is that they are brand that existed in the past, perhaps prior to the 1960s.. I can't seem to find any info out there about them. Anyone have some insight? RT