or Connect

Posts by Mathew J

BOSE (Buy other sound equipment, though their headphones get decent reviews surprisingly enough) Rolex (Only recently have they evolved into the watch they should be at their price point and even that is questionable when compared to alternatives) Montblanc (LE stuff is nice, but Meisterstuck line is only mediocre when compared to others) Aurora (Raised prices considerably in the hopes to boost prestige) Ferragamo (though have heard the tramezza line is...
Curious as to what brands and also which stores sell nice quality wool dress trousers, I was hoping to spend less than $100 a pair if possible but it seems like everything I see in that price range isn't highly regarded as "decent"...I tried buying a few in the Macys near me but they didn't fit right (Lauren and Nautica) so I returned them, but in looking at others it seems there is either cheap or very expensive with little inbetween. I also tried shopping the Nordstrom's...
Quote: Originally Posted by SVS Land's End pants hold up well and I like their lines (especially the wash-and-wear which are more like kakis than dress pants) for day-to-day activities. Since I can order my exact size in a long rise, they fit me far better than the anything off the rack and don't need to be tailored. However, I don't think they look as good or fit as well as a true pair of tailored dress pants. I feel Land's End dress slacks are of...
So I picked up some lower cost dress pants, Lauren Green label and a pair of Nautica but now am feeling some buyers remorse in that I should have looked for something better...wondering if Lands end stuff is good or if I should focus on the bloomingdales sale comming up this week? thanks
So my two things that I spend on are: 1. Watches, have two, a Rolex and Omega, if I had the money I would have many more 2. Pens, especially fountain pens, currently have cross, waterman, montblanc, pelikan...want an aurora again and a few others. I would like to spend on: 1. Shirts, dress 2. Suits 3. Shoes 4. Overcoat 5. Blazer 6. High quality blazer buttons 7. Nice umbrella (something around $150 USD would be my limit though) 8. High quality lighter (St....