or Connect

Posts by Mathew J

Quote: Originally Posted by Icehawk http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=174330 If you have a NM Last Call, Saks Off5th, etc they usually have a handful of decent belts in with the chaff. I've seen Trafalgar and M Dingman regularly at the NMLC by me in standard styles. This is the thread I was referencing... Funny, a few here say $100 is high yet I see what I consider obscenely priced stuff constantly recommended here, figured...
Just took a shot of my AT again....
I wouldn't buy anything Louis Vuitton so no
Quote: Originally Posted by NaturalShoulder Are work pants the same as office pants? Whatever, low cost dress style pants...most I work with wear jeans and polo shirts so even khaki's are a step up. I have a bunch of the JAB gabs and cashmere blends which aren't horrible.
Quote: Originally Posted by NoYes I went to their outlet in Baltimore. The price is almost like their retail stores. The quality is still the same, crappy. The Harris Tweed I found was $199 and they have the same one for $99 in the website. Jos Bank is for people who do not know what a real suit is. Until today, I wonder who buys their stuff. It's expensive garbage. Their sales people don't know what they are selling either. It will only be good if...
Anyone have any belt brand/maker suggestions, looking to spend about $100 on a leather belt, was considering either Allen Edmonds (Heard not that great) or read someone here mentioned a company called trafalgar.....didn't know if there were others to consider? Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by slider07 Really, really, really want this watch. However, Tudor doesn't distribute in the US and the demand for this one based on the forum talk is going to be huge. Probably have to wait until a few start hitting the FS sections. I like it too and am thinking of it, but if I do it then I am selling both my Sub and AT as I want to get down to one if I can.... However the price along with a module based movment...
Purchased these shoes and wore them 3 or 4 times, haven't worn them in a while so not sure, and each time was less than a full work day. Had sole protectors installed on the front part so I could not take them back. These were not seconds. Shoes with red bags, sorry no box. Asking 130 shipped or best offer.
Purchased these shoes and wore them 3 or 4 times, haven't worn them in a while so not sure, and each time was less than a full work day. Had sole protectors installed on the front part so I could not take them back. These were not seconds. Shoes with red bags, sorry no box. Asking 140 shipped or best offer.
Purchased these shoes and wore them 3 or 4 times, haven't worn them in a while so not sure, and each time was less than a full work day. Had sole protectors installed on the front part so I could not take them back. These were not seconds. Shoes with red bags, sorry no box. Asking 150 shipped or best offer. Will post pictures on request