or Connect

Posts by Mathew J

Quote: Originally Posted by dtk_King Hey everyone, i'm looking for a silver card case (and a money clip) to replace my current one. What i want is a classy, plain silver, lengthwise-opening card case, preferably of a reputable brand. The closest thing i've found so far is this: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family My price range is up to $200 some.... are there any other suggestions? Edit: Any suggestions for a nice money...
samsonite and american tourister, but if we need anything new it will be travelpro.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hany Monk strap shoes are the key. Tie one tighter than the other. That or bespoke. LOL, never thought of that.
So I have a brooks brothers 3 button blazer that I have had for a while now, and unfortunately I have gotten bigger, even when I bought it they tailored it on the snug side but I figured that was normal since I didn't know much about fitted clothing... I was wondering is it possible to have the jacket let out, if so what do they do? would brooks do this or am I better off finding someone else? or is my best bet to lay off the hamburgers and beer for a while? FWIW the...
So I have a brooks brothers 3 button blazer that I have had for a while now, and unfortunately I have gotten bigger, even when I bought it they tailored it on the snug side but I figured that was normal since I didn't know much about fitted clothing... I was wondering is it possible to have the jacket let out, if so what do they do? would brooks do this or am I better off finding someone else? or is my best bet to lay off the hamburgers and beer for a while? thanks
So I have my left foot at approx 10 1/2 and my right an 11...I went to AE factory in maine a few years back and they said I was either an 10.5 EEE or an 11D, another place said I was a 10.5 W or 11W...I wish I could get one answer...how should shoes fit? should there be movement in the heel? looking at buying another pair but want to make sure I get the right size. Thanks
was thinking about that myself, looks nice.
As others have said, union and GO are your best bets, personally I really like what Lange does, and would take them over a Patek, but I also would be hard pressed to buy a Lange when I could get and be more than happy with a GO...who knows, possibly someday my Rolex and Omega will be sold for a GO PML
Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow As an Omega owner, I'm offended. Seriously? I also an am Omega owner and would be happy with this comparison, they both represent wonderful values for the dollar when compared to many other makes out there...then again I care little for percieved value.
Quote: Originally Posted by tomee well i made a decision this weekend and the fiance got me this Deville hour vision Excellent choice, Omega is really one of my favorite brands... Here are my two: