or Connect

Posts by Mathew J

here is a nice video of IM Corona http://www.youtube.com/user/smokersp.../2/PuWjgrMydWU
Anyone have any thoughts on these, I am considering one of them.... These two by IM Corona, seemingly good quality, company has been around for ages, and relatively affordable... These from Dupont: Line 1 Line 2 Gatsby Or these Dunhills... Part of me likes the Dupont for the ping and the namesake but cannot get over that I am paying for mostly the name I believe, the Coronas seem as good for nearly a third the cost... I...
Wondering if you guys know about this? I had some older non iron shirts that said on the label don't use fabric softener but the brooks make no mention of this.... Wondering if it is ok to use fabric softener. Thanks
A local Jewelery store near me started carrying these leather items and I have yet to go in and check them out, wondering if anyone here has heard of them or owns any of their items? here is the site: http://lotuffclegg.com/
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy okay I need some advise... I'm within striking distance to get a rolex sub, the former model- not the new ceramic bezel ones and no rolex-hate comments please, but I've been also looking at the new GMT2 which would put my budget back a bit but I can probably afford to get in a few more months. now I'm stumped on whether to get the sub or wait out for the gmt2. Old sub at current MSRP is a ripoff IMHO, so...
I have one pair now that is being redone after less than a year, cheaper florsheims but I like them....the sole started seperating from the shoe at the toe. I wear shoes hard and crush otherwise nice shoes so I presume every year or so..hopefully longer
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness In 100% agreement with the OP. I have belts that retail for between $30 and $250 and I cannot discern any significant difference in quality between them that would justify the enormous difference in price. Nor is there any true visible difference. You are paying the luxury markup for the brand name, as usual. Those that say you can't buy a high-quality belt for little money are liars or fools; you can buy...
Find myself thinking of one of these:
Quote: Originally Posted by vincerich I've bought shirts that were must less expensive than yours, but I've never had an elbow "blow out." My guess would be that your sleeves are too tight. If that's the case, it leaves very little room for movement (especially if your cuffs are stuck at your wrist) and cause extra pressure on the joint area. When you bend your arm, your sleeve should naturally slide back from the wrist a bit to lessen the pressure at the...
So just had one of my fav dress shirts blow apart at the elbow today, went to bend my arm in the car and heard a noise and saw a slight puff of dust only to see the elbow in the shirt ripped right across. In looking at the material it appears slightly discolored, this shirt was also losing color in another area as well... Got about 2 years out of it wearing it once a week... It wasn't expensive (BB non iron shirt so only $50) but still wonder if that is the...