or Connect

Posts by alorable

Hey, I'm about to start seeing patients at dental school and I was wondering what everyones thought about wearing dress shirts from BoO (i.e. overdyed ocbd in plum, ash gray, ocean blue, forest green, etc) and similar fashion forward designers in a professional environment? I basically want a shirt that I can wear a tie with during school hours with my UVC, then pair up with some jeans for a night out at the bars. The dental school policy states that we should dress...
Hey, I'm about to start my clinical rotations at dental school and I was wondering what everyones thought about wearing dress shirts from BoO (i.e. overdyed ocbd in plum, ash gray, ocean blue, forest green, etc) and similar fashion forward designers in a professional environment? I basically want a shirt that I can wear a tie with during school hours with my UVC, then pair up with some jeans for a night out at the bars. The dental school policy states that we should...
word
Quote: Originally Posted by blackdarkeye what company is this? le coq sportif (some french brand)
My roommate is trying to pawn a pair of CP to me since he's not having too much luck on ebay. I'm not too familar with them, as I am a noob, but I rather like the minimalist approach. I tend to dress in dark, gray, and navy (filippa-kish/acne). I'm feeling the patent blacks and brown training boots because they seem in between casual and formal (i.e. opening ceremony/clark desert boots). Any thoughts? or Here's my sneaker collection (though too logoed out...
about to purchase a pair of common projects achilles low in black patent... is that too much flash for a daily sneaker?
Just picked up a charcoal 2-button suit...now I'm looking for a 1-button jacket that's versatile with khakis and jeans for day and night like this one: http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...=Filippa+K&d=b I feel that black jacket is a must-have staple, but they ran out of my size. Would a gray or navy work as a go-to jacket, or should I keep searching for a black?
bump 10char
Quote: Originally Posted by crosswound how's the fitting for sperry top sider boat shoes? i mean a wear a 7.5 in chuck taylors and a 7 in clarks db. thanks i wear a 10.5 in chucks and top siders, 11 in clarks db.
wrong forum