or Connect

Posts by justtemple

Seconded. I have two weddings in May.
My job here is done. Seriously though, as I see it there were 8 other opportunities to see the details of the sneakers from other testers (no clue where they are in all of this). My thought was to simply present the sneakers in a variety of ways playing them back to existing WvG items in the context of full outfits.
Foxy pink button-down (I just renamed it for you Mauro) Khaki twill trousers Brown Nico sneakers Rushing the spring season for sure. Fake it till it makes it.
Theres a tan grosgrain strip on the inside placket of mine. its so dope.
Slightly off topic but I just got my fox print shirt. That thing is a contender to be the MVP of the button-downs this year from the brand.
Fox shirt. Yes.
Not the best shot of the shoes but...Dunagree fabric suit, pink henley, brown Nico's and bag by the Madly (remember them?)
Tank tops this year or nah?
I'm never more than 3 feet away from it andplusalso nobody messes with me in this city.*knocks on wood*
I totally dig the rationale tbh. Thanks for the photography compliment.For anyone that may way to post: I honestly just prop my iphone up on something waist height or higher, turn the timer on for 10 seconds, hold the shutter button down to activate burst mode and go stand and try to look cool. Couldn't be easier!