Posts by alladin

Sold!
Reduction to £695
Up for sale s a pair of brand new Paraboot Neuilly boots. These are in dark brown oily leather, leather lined and are Norwegian welted with rubber soles. Paraboot are known for being super comfortable and tough. I am offering them for UK GBP 270 (retail price is Euro 399), which includes shipping to the UK. Will post internationally, please PM me to discuss further.
Up for sale is a new, unworn Crombie navy double breasted trench coat in medium size. If you wear size 38 jacket - this should fit. Measurements are: Chest - 22.5 inches Shoulder - 19 inches Sleeve length - 25.5 inches Length - 33 inches Asking price is £200 165. Includes postage to the UK. Will post internationally, please PM to discuss further.
For sale a brand new pair of Edward Green Dovers in walnut country calf (last 606), size UK 8.5E. These are perfect stock. Price is GBP 750 695, which includes shipping.
Hi, does anyone own a pair of shoes or boots on the F last in a UK 8 (42) - I would be interested in knowing the internal length of the shoe. Thanks.
Thank you.
Hi, Would the Aberdeen last in and E width be wider than a Barrie last D width? I would appreciate your opinion.
VRaivio and RogerP - thank you.RogerP - the shoes look great - are they oxblood?
How does Vass leather age - is it similar to the English shoe makers? I have only ever seen brand new or nearly new shoes being posted. Does the leather age nicely developing a patina? I suppose this also depends on the care of the shoes. Does anyone have pictures of well worn Vass shoes? Thanks