or Connect

Posts by alladin

Thank you.
Hi, Would the Aberdeen last in and E width be wider than a Barrie last D width? I would appreciate your opinion.
VRaivio and RogerP - thank you.RogerP - the shoes look great - are they oxblood?
How does Vass leather age - is it similar to the English shoe makers? I have only ever seen brand new or nearly new shoes being posted. Does the leather age nicely developing a patina? I suppose this also depends on the care of the shoes. Does anyone have pictures of well worn Vass shoes? Thanks
What is the general opinion regarding shoe cream/polish for alden #8 - coloured polish or neutral?
Hi, Is the barrie last significantly wider than the plaza last? Opinions appreciated.
Hi, Is the barrie last significantly wider than the plaza last? Opinions appreciated.
Hi, I wanted to ask if the AE Dundee chukka is similar in shape to Tricker's 'Winston' chukka?
I got a chance to try the modified last yesterday and I was very surprised by the 'instant' comfort level! The boots felt comfortable immediately and the leather soles were flexible - unlike many shoe brands where the shoes have to be broken in. I wear orthotics and these seemed perfect. The shape does not lend well to a smart dress shoe, but for casual wear, they are perfect.
Thank you for the advice.