or Connect

Posts by rolling green

I agree 100% and after receiving these boots I have to say I really wished we went ahead with this boot on the 110 last as suggested. The 2045 toe box is a strange shape to me however I do believe it fits better around the midfoot. Something about how the most bulbous part of the toe box sits off towards the big toe.Still debating on whether or not to sell and go back to a 110 lasted boot which to me is much more symmetrically shaped like the 2030.I also have a slight...
MTO group buy. Check this thread for details: http://www.styleforum.net/t/376782/viberg-for-styleforummarket-makeup-wax-flesh-service-boot/315#post_7149016
Thanks fok! Boots look awesome. Love the pull loop and the commando sole matches perfectly for this makeup!!! Never thought to ask but what kind of tongue did viberg go with? Hope it's a softer thinner leather than the flesh.
Got mine. Thanks again!
+1000I don't see how it was boring, for a first episode of a season they touched a lot of stories. Also the scene where Tywin is melting Ned's sword was so painful and awesome at the same time. Felt like I was watching "how it's made"Acting has improved too, Jon Snow's scene was great, definitely stepping up with the bigger role. Arya, joff, were great and Oberyn was played perfectly
Great to hear. Thanks for the update!
So that's what the unstructured 2045 last looks like. I assume this is what the SF waxed flesh will look like.Guy what was the reason to change from the 110 to the 2045?
does anyone know what last the derby in the picture is on? 2045? Really hoping this is what the waxed MTO boondocker is going to look like toe wise
the derby looks chunky to you? Toe box looks unstructured
she got robbed