or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

+1...great find Stewie. Hard to beat AE like that. I wonder is that was deadstock from Dillards ?? The one here that carries AE had several models on clearance.
My guess is it's at least 10 plus years old. Jacobson's went out of business in 2002. Great store...they had one in Toledo where I grew up. If it fits and you are ok with the cut have at it...90% of the people you'll encounter won't give a second look.
More ties added - all prices now include shipping. As before take $5.00 off each additional tie Ralph Lauren Purple Label - 3.5" x 58" worn twice: $45.00 Shipped Paul Smith - 3.25" x 60" worn once: $40.00 Shipped Zegna - 3.5" x 59" worn 3/4 times: SOLD Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece - 4" x 59" worn once: $18.00 Shipped Giorgio Armani - 3 7/8" x 55" Wife picked it up for me at the Last Chance in Phoenix....I don't like it. Looks like the tag fell off and was...
This summer has been blah. Best things I found were a Thomas Mason button down and the toggle coast from this w/e.
I think there is a difference between guys who flip to offset their clothes habit (I consider myself in that category), and the people who load up their carts of everything of value and it ends up on e-bay. I used to be able to hit the Goodwill up where my parents live and always find something of value (many in my size). Some notable finds were a Valentino shirt I got about a year and half of wear out of, excellent condition Allen Edmonds shoes, a couple Aquascutum ties,...
2. NWT Etro Brownish Plaid - 3.5" x 59" $50.00 shipped 3. NWT Etro Purple stripe - 3.75" x 59" $50.00 shipped If you buy multiple ties I will take $5.00 off the second tie.
Ace...I found them at a couple in Cincinnati. One even had all kinds of Crazy brands like Fendi. I think the issue is they are getting snatched up and end up on E-Bay. I think this thread needs to start policing itself and not disclose (with the exception of PM) where we are finding the stuff. I think we are making it easier for these folks.
The Brooks Brothers ties have been showing up at various TJ Maxx stores.
Found a really cool wool toggle coat. It's made in England and the maker is Huntington. It's an XL Navy with a hood. Cool glenplaid lining on the inside and has four (i assume horn) toggles that fasten into leather straps. It's in excellent condition. Also found a pretty nice Example by Missoni suit, but when I went to pay saw the holes on the back which is why it end up in the thrift. Also picked up a pair of Merrell Chukka boots (Apollo Autumn Tan) in my size.
Price Drops...Also open to trades.