or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

Quote: Originally Posted by Xenos The suit is 100% wool and is marked 46L (56L). The measurements are as follows: Jacket Collar to bottom - 34.5"; pit to pit - 24"; sleeve (from top of shoulder to bottom of sleeve) - 24.5" Pants Waist - 42"; Inseam - 31"; Leg opening at bottom - 19" PM sent on the suit...also what color is it? I can't tell if it's navy or grey?
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenos Actually, eight Brioni jackets, one suit and one tuxedo. I still can't believe it myself. The tuxedo is wool and mohair with peak lapels. Very nice. If these had been my size, I would have been in hog heaven. I actually left another Brioni suit and sport coat behind. What are the measurements on the suit and the darker brown windowpane jacket?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rugger Having an internet capable phone is crucial for noobie thrifters. Saved me from a couple Tasso Elba shirts that I "thought" I remembered from Barneys. LOL...true true. That said, I have a couple Tasso Elba ties I picked up on deep discount at Macy's and they are pretty well made.
Goodwill is getting out of control on their pricing. One thing I've been looking for is lacrosse equipment, because my son is now playing. Well I found a STX glove, and after some searching found the mate. They were in really good shape. Not a high end pair but I figured if the price is right I'd pick them up. I start looking for the price and inside is marked $30.00. This is way out of whack. For comparison sake, I got a pair on Brine gloves that I use at Play it Again...
Price Drop
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku I wash everything machine-washable right away. Trousers I always have cleaned right away. I don't really bother with suits/jackets. Ditto thrift god Nataku. If the jackets (or pants) look dirty is usually a sign they weren't taken care of and I'll pass on them. If you're lucky, you'll still find the dry cleaning tags on them.
Quote: Originally Posted by k4lnamja Hmm. Maybe you're right. I guess b/c they werent "my style" and werent in my size then I assumed other people wouldnt want it. Plus, it seems like most SF'ers are smaller than me (42R). What is an appropriate price for an Isaia SC or suit or a zegna dress shrit. I think the zegna dress shirt said something like . . spima? or suprema? something like that The are guys like me and few others that would...
Checking to see if there is any interest my Polo Ralph Lauren Wax Cloth Coat. It's brown and is size XL. It's a bout 10 years old and is still in very good condition. Retail back when I bought in was $450.00.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku I'm keeping the two T&A shirts, as they are my size (17/ Euro 43), but the Brionis are all 16.5 and are a bit too tight in the neck, so they will all be up for grabs. I've found in the Italian lines I can go up to a 17.5/44, where the shirts I get from BB or Nordstrom I'll wear 17.
Quote: Originally Posted by 83glt One thing I keep looking for but have NEVER found is valuable artwork. I wish I wish I wish! My wife checks out pictures/paintings. My hope is too come across some vintage stereo equipment.