or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

Price drop on remaining tie.
New Items/Price Drops
I also find one of the best magazines I have seen for clothing is the Robb Reports fashion issue. Problem with them is if you have to ask you can't afford it.
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa Yeah, but Rihanna's on the cover....so, all's forgiven. I thought this issue was the worst issue ever. This topped their comic issue. Really don't care how stylish they think BO is, yet bash GB who was know to wear Oxxford suits & AE...which seems fine to me. Personally I think BO at times wears his ties too long LOL.
Picked up a newer Hickey Freeman suit (from Nordstrom) medium grey pinstripe. Seems to fit well.....Price....$10.00
Sold
Quote: Originally Posted by mainy Eh, whatever. It's a game of finders keepers, and that is what makes thrifting a beautiful thing. If you find an awesome score, you might as well buy all of it, because if you don't somebody else is going to. At least when I buy stuff to flip I know it's going to go to somebody who will appreciate it... If I saw that I would have asked the guy if he was going to flip them, and if so I would have asked him to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Window I wanted to condemn it myself but I can't really blame him. I just wish I'd never seen the guy. Personally I would have said something to the guy. I'll pick up an oddball thing to flip hear and there, but hogging the whole thing is BS
I've bought several pairs used. No issues. Most people buying AE's or higher quality are going to take care of them.
That's a crazy vinyl collection....makes my 600+ cd's seem tame.