or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

JMurphy Tassel loafer. Size 9.5 These are made in Italy and are in really nice shape. These run a tad small and may work better for someone who is a 9.0 $30.00>>>27.00>>>20.00 plus shipping Nordstrom Captoe in black size 9.5. Purchased these of a fellow SF and they run way small. I think they would work better for a 8.5/9.0 . Made in Italy $20.00>>>15.00>>>12.00 plus shipping
Quote: Originally Posted by Man Of Lint This thread cleaned up rather nicely after adding Frenchy to my ignore list, If he ever can produce photos to verify even half his claims, let me know. I can't verify everything he says he has...but I remember the table he mentioned and the cool MIB Roland sythesiser thingy from the early 80's. I also remember the bacth of NWT tags Hermes and thinking to myself I can't find a decent used Brooks...
Quote: Originally Posted by frenchy Greater Toronto area has 5.6 Million people and that's from a census from 2006 so its closer to six million.even you can't be this stupid.google it or wiki yet,or better yet ask masterclasster he lives here too That and if you have been to Toronto....people dress very fashion forward there imo. The time I spent there for work back in 2001/2002 I was blown away.
Quote: Originally Posted by Temujin I guess they could count off full price as a charitable donation, for tax purposes. That's why you find NWT stuff from Target, Macy's, and Dillards at the Thrifts. They get full retail credit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku That Canali is definitely older and anything Canali is hard to sell, even NWT stuff can't even be given away. I can't figure out why.... Good pass on the Canali. I bought a Propesta DB about nthis time last year I might have made $7.00 on. It was a gourgous suit. That said I love Canali. I think it blows Armani and Zegna away suit wise (similar prices points). I have two suits and they wear well and the...
Quote: Originally Posted by csoukoulis Damn. Need a 40 inch waist or to loose weight.....either or.......lol I feel your pain. I was almost back down to a 36"....then I hurt my knee playing tennis and I'm hovering in the 40" range now.
I've had it...hurt like hell. I did the exercises and it went away after about three months. No flair ups since...knock real hard on wood. The biggest thing I did other then the exercises was get insoles in my dress shoes (I wear orthotics in my athlethic shoes), and stretch before I got out of bed...because that is when it was at its worst for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by California Dreamer Unbranded, sadly. Maybe I can sell him my Kiton hangers, since nobody wants the suits. Say $500 each, with a complimentary suit. I just saw these...really like the suits. Wish I had the funds.
This thread has helped me a lot. Stuff I would have thought was an awesome score two years ago I don't give a 2nd look at now. Even if your plan is to flip it, some things the margin is so low, whne you factor in your time it's not worth it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mercuryman76 I sold them for $100 shipped. This is the first time I've ever come across a pair of Alden's or anything in remotely as nice a shape as these were at the GW. I saw them in the window when I was walking up and just figured I'd take a look since they looked new. Once I saw they were Alden's I swooped them up right away. You sold them too cheap. Those would have brough at least double on e-bay....