or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

Price Drop
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku I wash everything machine-washable right away. Trousers I always have cleaned right away. I don't really bother with suits/jackets. Ditto thrift god Nataku. If the jackets (or pants) look dirty is usually a sign they weren't taken care of and I'll pass on them. If you're lucky, you'll still find the dry cleaning tags on them.
Quote: Originally Posted by k4lnamja Hmm. Maybe you're right. I guess b/c they werent "my style" and werent in my size then I assumed other people wouldnt want it. Plus, it seems like most SF'ers are smaller than me (42R). What is an appropriate price for an Isaia SC or suit or a zegna dress shrit. I think the zegna dress shirt said something like . . spima? or suprema? something like that The are guys like me and few others that would...
Checking to see if there is any interest my Polo Ralph Lauren Wax Cloth Coat. It's brown and is size XL. It's a bout 10 years old and is still in very good condition. Retail back when I bought in was $450.00.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku I'm keeping the two T&A shirts, as they are my size (17/ Euro 43), but the Brionis are all 16.5 and are a bit too tight in the neck, so they will all be up for grabs. I've found in the Italian lines I can go up to a 17.5/44, where the shirts I get from BB or Nordstrom I'll wear 17.
Quote: Originally Posted by 83glt One thing I keep looking for but have NEVER found is valuable artwork. I wish I wish I wish! My wife checks out pictures/paintings. My hope is too come across some vintage stereo equipment.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku Thanks! I'm counting the days 'till the snow and salt go away so I can drive her again. I remembered you were at the VW event in my neck of the woods over the summer. What's the other ride in the garage... I the see snow covered Volvo.
Quote: Originally Posted by 83glt Personally, it's gotten to the point now where I skip over Canali as if it were a Cricketeer. I just don't bother with anything less than absolute top quality or a brand that will bring a premium as far as selling is concerned. I've had mixed results with Canali, so I just say forget it. I'm pretty lucky though, as there's lots of bespoke to be found and high end RTW around here. If you are skipping Canali if...
Nice car Nataku...classic!!!!!
I have a pair of Bernard Zins Cords in olive. I purchased over the summer that I tried on to hem and realized that they are too tight through the thighs. Original retail was $225.00 and are made in France. They are tagged 40 waist, but IMO the cut fits more like a 38 (and also measures closer to a 38). Has a 37" inseam. sold