or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

Went to the local Off 5th. They had a Brioni dress shirt (off white) sz 16/41 that with the 50% off would have been $60.00. Said the original price was $500. Killed me it wasn't my size
Quote: Originally Posted by AlanC I wonder if the thrift trading thread in B&S here could be used. I think it would make the thread a lot more active if actual cash was an option. I'd agree with that. Also it seems like some people aren't willing to make offers on things. The worst someone can tell you is no thanks. I think the other thing people tend to miss even if something is thrifted, I think most of the guys on here do make a profit,...
Open to trades for anything here...otherwise I'll move them to E-bay on Sunday. http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...19&postcount=1
Quote: Originally Posted by mainy yeah man, the forums are slow but i have been having great luck with ebay these days I think the biggest problem with the forums is there are too many people that want a NWT Brioni sport coat for $75. It's really killed the market for anything decent that you may want to move ....even at reasonable prices.
Price Reductions
Quote: Originally Posted by matt22616 I think you gave enough info for a decently informed person to know whose coat that was. I would think that's a great find, if not for the nature of his death. I'm not judging, but I'm not sure I would wear it. It doesn't appear to be Bruce Wasserstein. There was the guy from Bear Stearns who jumped to his death when he found out Chase wasn't going to hire him.
Price Reductions
Quote: Originally Posted by BRIMSTONE A friend of mine has sent me a picture of my old flame from a couple years back. She is not exactly what I had thought she would look like. I guess smoking and a stressful lifestyle ages a person more and smoking does no favors. 20yrs, I wonder how much her personality has changed. The same friend that sent me the picture stated that she is a bit bitter and opionated. I guess if she does contact me again I'll talk...
Added Burberry Suit & Price Reductions
This came indirectly from Tweedydon's collection. It's a bit snug on me (I wear a 46) so I would think it would work for someone needing a 42/44 (see measurements). It is made in England and is in very good condition. Has the zip in wool liner/collar. There is one small hole on the snap collar shown in the picture. More then likely easily fixed -Shoulders 20" -Armpits 22.5" -Sleeves 26" -BOC 46" SOLD.