or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

Quote: Originally Posted by Sherlockian That would be a travesty. All iconic American cars should feature a huge pushrod V8. The day this stops happening, we know that the killjoy eco-mentalists have won, and may as well surrender our lame, passionless lives. Touche' Vettes aren't meant to be an everyday driver, plus my fiend who owns two has always mainted they get good gas mileage for that much HP.
I would be willing to work out a trade for any off the shirts listed on this thread. My sizes are listed on the spreadsheet. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=163803
Additional Shirts added.
Price Drop....need to move these.
Moved to Ebay
Quote: Originally Posted by Gallardo2501 I'm a big Corvette fan. Dollar for dollar they are the best bang for the buck when it comes to performance (I'm with the masses when it come's to the interior quality, though) you can get right now (particularly used). I've been playing with the idea of of picking up a C5 ZO6 as a new track car, but I think I'm going to go with a third generation RX7 just to have something different. We went to the...
Quote: Originally Posted by robin Bump! Now available online: Just ordered the tan ones. Hopefully they are on the barrie last. Did the 30% off apply to these?
We're on our second Rowenta. After the first on died after about 3 1/2 year (it did get a ton of almost daily use) I decided to be frugal and buy a cheaper brand that had very similar features. We ended up not liking it and gave it to the mother in law. That said I would not pay full retail for one. You can usually find them on sale at Target or Kohls.
Quote: Originally Posted by Orgetorix FWIW, I've learned that flipping AEs can be harder than one might expect. They're not a brand that's in super high demand among fora members, so if I'm going to even think about buying a pair to thrift, at least three of four things have to be true: 1) They have to be a classic style, 2) They have to be in good-to-excellent condition, 3) They have to be in a common size (C-E only, usually), and 4) The price has to be...
Sold