or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

I hit two places today and didn't find squat.
He was only flannel after her saw Kurt....that dude was a hipster before the term was coined.
One of my favs the Jayhawks are also from Minneapolis. Also the Replacements.Maybe this stuff belonged to Dave Pirner from Soul Asylum? If there was ever a dude I could see rocking this kind of stuff to be cool....it would be him.
Dan....right now it's Merona galore to flip past.
Yeah WTF........no Brooks Brothers or Ben Silver??????.....that $hit is whack!!!!!!!!
Whenever guys post shit I can't pronounce or have never heard of I know it must be good. Congrats Nat
I was thinking about sending it to you in my next batch of ties.
Today's Finds: Barney's New York, has a small snag I clipped off but I'm keeping it for myself. Duchamp Made in England....this thing might be the skeet blanket of ties Size 36 NOS Polo Shorts...Made in the US and still have the "Inspected By" sticker on the inside...available
DM7.... It took a lot of courage to do what you did. I've heard mentioned there is a business professor at Stanford that tells his students...." If you have an idea you feel you can make money on....quit school and go for it. You can always return to school." Ideas > education
Double...