or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

That Barbour is gorgeous. I've got the nylon version and it puts that to shame.
Closet cleaning Interest check for size 9.5 guys. Pictures 1 & 2 are Florsheim Imperial pebble grain v-cleats. The black ones are particularly nice. 3 & 4 pair of really nice and well made Johnston & Murphy made is the U.S. Longwings. The Oxblood pair is made in the U.S. Bostonians. They run a bit small so they might work for a 9. Users are very nice, but will need a resole. All are D width. If interested shoot me a PM. Open to offers for sale or trade.
I wear my AE saddles with my suits for work, I do however feel this it is more casual.
If you tried dating anyone I have a feeling Mrs. Capnwes would open a can of whoop ass.
Forgot to ask, is Ugiz anything? I found a NWT pair of khakis 29 waist made by them. Appears to be a Korean brand?
I'm into 12" Action a Figures. My 10 year old has a bunch of the mid 2000's Joes. That Cobra vehicle is a really cool find. Repainted VAMP.
You mean Dolce & Gabenna isn't legit? I thought it was the he diffusion line 😃 My son is decent at the thrifts when he wants to be. He's found some really nice Nike and Under Armor stuff for himself.
Koala....I would check www.jomashop.com You can pick up a nice new automatic Seiko 5 for under $200.
Nataku....you can use that stuff for the band!!!!! Also if I could ask a favor. I'm a suit 5 days a week guy and I've recently had to retire a a couple of mine so my rotation is thin. If anyone has any recent BB or HF in a 46R/L with a 40 waist and 31" inseam that you haven't been able to flip send me a PM.
Never seen Grail applied to Ed Hardy.......🙀