or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

I am selling my Rolex Datejust #16234 W Serial number with Blue stick dial and Jubilee Bracelet. It has the box and all paperwork. I purchased it new in October 1997 (retail at the time was $3,600). Retail on this model still out in circulation is $4,500.00 It was serviced last in the fall 2009 at Richter & Phillips here in Cincinnati. They did the Clean/Oil/Adjust, they repaired the automatic mechanism, new oscillating weight axle, and replaced the gaskets and resealed...
Arcadia "So Red the Rose" is highly underrated. Simon LeBon/Duran Duran side project. Sting helps out on one of the songs. Good stuff....I've got the cassette somewhere LOL.And Nati area guys....if you are interested in catching a good show....Built to Spill is going to be at Southgate House Revival in September. Yours truly is planning on being there.
Scott W.....I have that exact same Woolrich scratchy sweater. Bought it new at the Trail Shop in Chapel Hill in 1997. I think the thing is bullet proof. I got grease on it one time...had it dry cleaned and it was gone.
Mine did on Saturday . The sad thing is I feel guilty about paying $100.00 for a $550.00 shirt.
Nataku...what size is the dead t-shirt????
Ian...they have an outdoor shop down here in the Nati that has really sweet fly fishing gear....ie $$$$$$$$They are also an official Barbour distributor and carry Patagonia along with other cool outdoor gear. I drool evertime I go in there.
If you are going to do that at least post an new pix of the ride.
Any smaller guys that are looking for military camo pants....I found a really nice pair of woodland camo stock 8415-01-390-8944 in size medium/short. It list the waist at 31-35 and inseam at 26.5-29.5. Open trades and such. I've found some decent ties recently but haven't had much of a chance to take pictures. Included is my 2nd ever Sulka and an older paisley Charvet that is in really great shape.
I took the price out and added will trade
The link from the B&S thread wasn't taking the images.