or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

Depending on what the parts are you can find them on eBay. My son and I have a collection of Star Wars and GI Joe (he played with them now I'm sorting them). There is a big market out there selling parts to complete vehicles. Actually went to a Joe show in Louisville last month.
That tie is bad ass.
Bought a pair of seconds of the Bean boots with the cloth ankles off eBay a few years back and I love them. Just remember to size down because the are made to wear with thick wool socks.
I always mean to go but never make it. Might be fun to do a SF meet up.
Great suit haul Rhyme πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Not the crazy deals most of you get, and I was in desperate needs of some lighter weight suits since Nataku hasn't found anything from the two guys who donate that are my size. Baller Hickey Freeman that was another 30% off the clearance price. Also picked up two Cremuix Loro Piana pinstripe (one navy, one light grey) for sub $200, and a solid HSM that I'll use as a spring summer suit for a bit over $200. I've had to retire three suits this year and I have at...
Need Machine....That Fischer tuner is Tube, and that line have a great following among vintage audio collectors. Great score!!!
Yeah that was up there with the Alden shell wingtips I paid $7.99 for and sold for around $200. That was sometime ago as well.
The USMC HBT should be worth some $$$
Love the Brioni🀘🏻🀘🏻🀘🏻