or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

Great to hear!!!
I think the Made in China is not a deal breaker like some would think. The Jack Spade stuff I've come across seems like really good quality at a slight premium. If they were to have those shirts made in Italy or some place else my guess is their price point would go up past their target market.
I'd post it here....http://www.styleforum.net/t/287214/the-un-official-thrift-buy-sell-trade-want-thread/940_20#post_6573643ChetB.....amazing finds. I saw a bunch of stuff I'd wear if it was my size.
Wrong....JosA Banks here. And if they are a Westsider...they'll never throw them away.
Sorry but those are fake....send them to me and I will properly dispose of them.
I figured being US made and a smaller size it was worth the $2.50 risk.
Found a nice pair of size 9.5D Florshiem Royal Imperial V-Cleats. Not sure I am going to keep these so if any of my 9.5 brethren are looking for a pair PM me. Anyone know anything about vintage Wrangler? This was made in the USA and very cool looking. Also a smaller size. Also found a white embroided short sleeve skeet blanket.
That turntable is shit....how about you send it to me and I'll turn it into a ammo dispenser? From what I can find, this was a mid level offer from Sony from the late 1970's and is supposed to be a solid turntable. The light off to the left is so you can adjust the speed and get it to exactly 33 1/3 rpm's. My old Realistic turntable did that.
She falls under insensitivity.And we never did see pictures of the Barbour ammo bags.
I did it when I started a few years ago. There will be arguments that occur where you can easily skip pages. These usually involve guns, some type of insensitivity, or is the s brag or eBay flipping thread.