or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

I love Hickey Freeman. I have three suits by them and will gladly take any recent sz 46 anyone wants to pass on
Spoo...The Mrs. thought your costume rocked.
What size is the ST Polo?
You can get the wrinkles out by getting it pressed....but I'd recommend full dry cleaning.
1. Sir Mix a Lot "SWASS"2. Beastie Boys "Licensed to Ill"3. Any old Run DMC4. NWA - "Straight Outta Compton"
Pass....I think most of the old stuff is the equivalent of the Lauren suits you see now.
jSo what's that translate out to.....roughly 50/52L US? I'm a solid 46R/L and I'm in the 56/58 range.
I still like playing with toys....always check them out when I'm out. What I recent learned with vintage loose Star Wars figures is the guns are worth more than the figures.....because they were easily lost.Personally I'm into 1/6 scale military stuff (WW2 and Civil War), but I recently ventured into Star Wars. Talk about a chunk of change.
I saw some shirts on there I thought looked cool. Thing is a Gant patchwork shirt would look better on a skinny dude like Eazy opposed to holding in my spare tire from Fat Tire. Slim fit shirts are a definately no no for me.
V6.....bought that from my friend as wellThat was a great link to that sale. I bought a Patagonia jacket for $45.00.