or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

ScottW....that's the old Burberry's. If you like the pattern and it fits, still a good sport coat.
That place is a waste...haven't bought anything there in well over a year. Being that's their central distribution center, I think it gets hit hard daily.
It's still a made in the USA Brooks Brothers.....not a bad find IMO if it fits you or for trade bait with a BB brand whore. I know I prefer their made in the US stuff.
Nat....great find on the B&W's and the Carver. Need my address again
I love this pair....how do Vass run size wise? My shoes say 43.5 EU.
No I haven't. Last week my wife and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. One of her bridesmaids husbands bought us a the big thing of Makers. We still have about half of that. Might need to start drinking some more of that.
You mean that swill Jack Daniels tries passing off as whiskey? LOLI don't drink bourbon much. When I do I'll have a Makers or Woodford Reserve.
"This year I'm just using it as an excuse to dress in annoyingly bright colors and drink Kentucky bourbon." Technically Bourbon only comes from Kentucky.
double
DM7 here.....I present to you the iPhone 7 Maclemore edition. In addition to all the normal iPhone shit.....this bad boy can automatically locate thrifts and consignment shops, scan the inventory for you, and find grail SW&D and Kiton. A special upgrade will also tell you if that orphan jacket you found has its mate in the store. Because of the awesome potential of this phone, you must be approved by the one and only Klobber. Of course I have my prototype that allows me to...