or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

Sadly growing up in Toledo Ohio you were exposed to both Cleveland and Detroit teams. Dad grew up closer to Cleveland so that's what I knew.My childhood sports hero's were Brian Sipe and Joe Charboneau. Looking back life was tough sports wise.So I could never wear anything from the Tigers. As for the Pistons, Often forgotten in the Bad Boys to the the Bulls era was that the Cavs had some really good teams as well. Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, Larry Nance, Ron Harper.
I can see that because the Niners color scheme is classic and I can see some San Fran hipster wanting one.The Pistons one I sold was Royal blue with block "Pistons " across the front. It fit me and it was so cool I consider keeping it....but I'm a Cleveland fan and we don't wear anything Detroit for baseball or basketball.
I think a lot depends on the team. Found a NOS Chalk Line Detroit Pistons this summer and I made like $10.00. The thing had the production date on one of the tags from the early '90's which was the Bad Boys era.I think if it would have been Bulls, Knicks, or Raiders in that condition it would have gone for some big $$$$.
I love Hickey Freeman. I have three suits by them and will gladly take any recent sz 46 anyone wants to pass on
Spoo...The Mrs. thought your costume rocked.
What size is the ST Polo?
You can get the wrinkles out by getting it pressed....but I'd recommend full dry cleaning.
1. Sir Mix a Lot "SWASS"2. Beastie Boys "Licensed to Ill"3. Any old Run DMC4. NWA - "Straight Outta Compton"
Pass....I think most of the old stuff is the equivalent of the Lauren suits you see now.
jSo what's that translate out to.....roughly 50/52L US? I'm a solid 46R/L and I'm in the 56/58 range.