or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

Took advantage of Dillard's additional 40% off clearance this w/e. Got a HSM grey pinstripe out the door for $253.00. A pair of Sperry Gold Cup slipon's for $54, and a couple ties and a shirt. They had a really sweet Hickey Freeman that would have been under $500....but was too close a couple suits I already have. I also suggest if you are looking for a cheap non-iron dress shirt, try the Dillards Gold Label brand. You can pick them up on sale for $15-20...and imo they...
For Sale are 3 pairs of cufflinks: 1. Brooks Brothers (1/2) (Original Retail $125.00). Worn 4-5 times. Neat detail with the Golden Fleece and "Brooks Brothers" on the Back. Asking $50.00>>>45.00>>$35.00>>>30.00 Shipped 2. Brooks Brothers (3/4) (Original Retail $115.00) (Never Worn) Asking $45.00>>>40.00>>>30.00>>>25.00 shipped 3. Emporio Armani (5/6) (Worn Once) Asking $30.00>>>25.00>>>20.00 shipped
Final Price Drop...feel free to haggle.
I found a BB Golden Fleece tie at TJ Maxx over the w/e. I've probably been to about 8 different TJ's based on some of the posts on here with people finding BF and GF ties.
AAAA Bugatchi Uomo FB201 Air-Lite Double Handle Computer Case. Color is black. Here are the details: •Two handles for a secure grip •Accommodates up to 15.4" computer •Cell phone pocket •PDA pocket •2 Pen loops •Business card pocket •Interior rear zipper compartment •Exterior zippered front pocket •Fully adjustable shoulder strap •Custom Bugatchi hardware •Material: Made of genuine top grain leather and high density nylon •Dimensions: 12" x 14" x 3" Original Retail...
Quote: Originally Posted by Trotsky1940 So I've cleaning out my "thrifted before I knew what I was looking for pile" and am resigned to giving the entire pile back. There's some decent stuff, but much of it does not fit quite right or simply is not what I thought it was when I picked it up. Has anybody else did this early on? Also, found a pair of 10 C AE McAllisters in great shape and my first Zegna Tie here, nice pattern as...
Interested in the brioni. Let me know what you would want for it or would be willing to swap.
Price Drops....will sell the Coach and Cole Haan together for $25.00 plus shipping.
A situation like this is the reason Google is a wonderful thing.
Quote: Originally Posted by cpmac7 I would say most likely scenario A. I have seen people go through the suits and just take the pants. I dont get it. They probably have a great jacket they think will match the pants better