or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

Up where Ace is at...if the pants were donated good chance they'll turn up. You'd also be surprised what you can match up pant wise on eBay.
Brioni in the NWO....wow. If It was cheap enough I might have bought it and seen if the pants turn up or find a matching pair online.
I want this is that tag reads XL like I think it does
I assume you mean Brooks Brothers....the answer is no.
Dan...if the J Press is in the 17-17.5 range get at me.
NWT Jack Spade Dolan flat front Chinos in size 34 (33" inseam) in Dark Khaki. These are marked at $165, but are now $175 online. Tags are marked in red to prevent return. Dolan Chinos are a classic straight leg fit made from 100% cotton. It features an extended tab waistband, clean-finished seams, and a hidden change pocket. fit & sizing: 10" Front Rise 15" Back Rise 16" Leg Opening $65.00 Shipped CONUS
The J Brand Jeans Darren fit is a classic straight-leg style. This edition features scraped dark denim with contrast stitching and 3D whiskering. Jeans are New Without Tags (not sure if they were a display or return) They are marked in red to prevent return. Darren fit in scraped dark stretch denim with tinted spray and hand-set 3D whiskering. Medium rise; 36" inseam. Five-pocket style; clean back pockets. Straight legs; approx. 18" openings. J Brand Jeans logo patch on...
When I worked in Phoenix my office was about three blocks east on Camelback. Used to go there at lunch all the time. The sad thing is I didn't have the brand knowledge that I do now
Some finds from over the w/e I haven't had a chance to post...First these are new or NWOT and acquired at steeply discounted prices:Two pairs of NWT tags Jack Spade Twill Khakis in size 34 in Dark Khaki...retail $165 on the tag...the Jack Spade website now has them listed at $175.00 .... Available [[SPOILER]] A pair of NWOT J Brand Darren in size 30 in Canyon.... Available [[SPOILER]] Now to thrift finds...Not 1, not 2, but 3 pairs of 40x33 Bills Khakis cords with dry...
Recent Southwick Price of Wales Sport Coat - $25.00 Shipped measures more like a 43/44...Tagged 46R??? Jacket: Shoulders - 20.5" Pit to Pit - 23" Sleeves - 25" Length - 32" Two Button/Single Vent Recent Hickey Freeman Windowpane Sport Coat - SOLD Tagged 44R...... 52 % Silk / 48% Wool. Very soft and in excellent condition...considered lengthening the arms and keeping it. Jacket: Shoulders - 20" Pit to Pit - 23.5" Sleeves - 24" Length - 32" Two Button/Single...