or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

Brioni in the NWO....wow. If It was cheap enough I might have bought it and seen if the pants turn up or find a matching pair online.
I want this is that tag reads XL like I think it does
I assume you mean Brooks Brothers....the answer is no.
Dan...if the J Press is in the 17-17.5 range get at me.
NWT Jack Spade Dolan flat front Chinos in size 34 (33" inseam) in Dark Khaki. These are marked at $165, but are now $175 online. Tags are marked in red to prevent return. Dolan Chinos are a classic straight leg fit made from 100% cotton. It features an extended tab waistband, clean-finished seams, and a hidden change pocket. fit & sizing: 10" Front Rise 15" Back Rise 16" Leg Opening $65.00 Shipped CONUS
The J Brand Jeans Darren fit is a classic straight-leg style. This edition features scraped dark denim with contrast stitching and 3D whiskering. Jeans are New Without Tags (not sure if they were a display or return) They are marked in red to prevent return. Darren fit in scraped dark stretch denim with tinted spray and hand-set 3D whiskering. Medium rise; 36" inseam. Five-pocket style; clean back pockets. Straight legs; approx. 18" openings. J Brand Jeans logo patch on...
When I worked in Phoenix my office was about three blocks east on Camelback. Used to go there at lunch all the time. The sad thing is I didn't have the brand knowledge that I do now
Some finds from over the w/e I haven't had a chance to post...First these are new or NWOT and acquired at steeply discounted prices:Two pairs of NWT tags Jack Spade Twill Khakis in size 34 in Dark Khaki...retail $165 on the tag...the Jack Spade website now has them listed at $175.00 .... Available [[SPOILER]] A pair of NWOT J Brand Darren in size 30 in Canyon.... Available [[SPOILER]] Now to thrift finds...Not 1, not 2, but 3 pairs of 40x33 Bills Khakis cords with dry...
Recent Southwick Price of Wales Sport Coat - $25.00 Shipped measures more like a 43/44...Tagged 46R??? Jacket: Shoulders - 20.5" Pit to Pit - 23" Sleeves - 25" Length - 32" Two Button/Single Vent Recent Hickey Freeman Windowpane Sport Coat - SOLD Tagged 44R...... 52 % Silk / 48% Wool. Very soft and in excellent condition...considered lengthening the arms and keeping it. Jacket: Shoulders - 20" Pit to Pit - 23.5" Sleeves - 24" Length - 32" Two Button/Single...
My good friend was at the Red Sox game today and went down to the finish line after the game. He left about 20 - 30 minutes before the explosions. Needless to say he was a little shaken up.