or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

Is that the one I hooked you up with???
She's pregnant and looks that good. Soon she'll be a MILF
Is anyone else having flashbacks to when Darkmatter7 was first posting on the forum?
What size is it and do you ever post on the AAAC Trad Thrift thread? It looked decent and the Southwick Paul Stuart stuff is classic.
Just got an email from Unionmade that the jacket I bought was oversold and they would would be refunding my money. Rats!!!!!
Three suits in my rotation came from you....I'd say Minneapolis has treated me well.Still sad Mazaratti dude didn't donate this year.
That's because a lot of the Oxxford stuff you see at thrifts is 25 + years old. So yeah at that point I agree it's dated. As for it's quality and feel of the more recent stuff...DanM can chime in on a more recent suit I passed on to him.I also think Jomspo is dead on with his first post in regards to Oxxford.
Sadly growing up in Toledo Ohio you were exposed to both Cleveland and Detroit teams. Dad grew up closer to Cleveland so that's what I knew.My childhood sports hero's were Brian Sipe and Joe Charboneau. Looking back life was tough sports wise.So I could never wear anything from the Tigers. As for the Pistons, Often forgotten in the Bad Boys to the the Bulls era was that the Cavs had some really good teams as well. Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, Larry Nance, Ron Harper.
I can see that because the Niners color scheme is classic and I can see some San Fran hipster wanting one.The Pistons one I sold was Royal blue with block "Pistons " across the front. It fit me and it was so cool I consider keeping it....but I'm a Cleveland fan and we don't wear anything Detroit for baseball or basketball.
I think a lot depends on the team. Found a NOS Chalk Line Detroit Pistons this summer and I made like $10.00. The thing had the production date on one of the tags from the early '90's which was the Bad Boys era.I think if it would have been Bulls, Knicks, or Raiders in that condition it would have gone for some big $$$$.