or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

Like this thread has ever been normal....
LL Radio and Dear Yvette were my favs that he did. DMC's early stuff was very good. Then they did the remake of Walk this Way and then all a sudden Rap became mainstream.2 Live Crew did pretty much suck. We want some Pu$$y was unlike anything you'd ever heard, and they wore the Canes gear...that was pretty much it.
When I was coaching tennis in the mid 90's after college, a bunch of my players loved WuTang and Cypress Hill. I listened to some NAS when he first came out and thought he was pretty good.And funny you mention DOC....had his CD lol. I remember I think it was around 2000 the members of NWA did a performance on TV with Snoop Dog and the then internet which is so primative by today's standards was buzzing with speculation of a NWA reunion with Snoop taking Eazys role. Not...
Yeah it's that version. My buddy says the other stuff he did isn't as good. And I'm 49 years old, work in real estate accounting for a Fortune 500 company. Not really up on what's hip rap wise. Maybe you need to talk to my 12 year old on that.And Jomspro... if the 80's stuff is so weak...why do people go nuts over Polo and Jordan's from that era? I had that stuff new.
Mid 80's I liked Whodini and LL Cool J ( who 30 years later is still relevant). Everyone listened to 2 Live Crew just because. The black guys at school thought it was cool I listened to rap because back then not many white kids did. One of them told me to check out these white guys from NYC that he heard an ep of....might have heard of them, the Beastie Boys. Also listened to a lot of NWA and Eazy E in the late 80's early 90's. Then I like mah and sold all the stuff. Only...
Never heard of those rappers. IMO Sir Mixalot SWASS is greatest rap album of all time. "the AMG kit keep us closer to the ground" "Gotta '87 Vette with a fat gas peddle" There are so many great lines in that album.
Tell him you're a free lance journalist out doing research and want to snap a picture as part of an article you're writing 👍
I've got a JCrew with a Polar Bear I never wear from several years ago. Made in Italy as well.
Spoomaster Flash and Lo Crew Featuring his hit singles ...My Ferrari and Versace: Too Legit, not Legit itz shitz
Totally agree.. Those scream Frechys indoor Shades. Need to keep the glare to a minimum finding all those gems in the Great White North.You need to let us be the judge if they look good on you!!!