or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

If you want to hit the Nati I'm sure Dan and I would be glad to do a meet up. We've got a great microbrewery scene here.
Been thrifting/consignment hunting here since 2003 and can echo what Dan says. First off we really don't have the stores that sell the super high end stuff. If you do find a Brioni and such it wasn't bought here. Also Cincinnati is a for lack of a better term cheap. Even the people who make big bucks will get their suits at Jos A Banks. The one nice men's clothing store downtown you can get Oxxford but only MTM.
I'm selling a pair of Red Wings in B&S that were a J Crew In Good Co. Exclusive.
Selling my J Crew Ltd Edition Red Wing 4572 Boots Sz 9D. These were Purchased new and were part of the "In Good Company " collection. These are too small for me now and have been sitting in the box. Also has the extra laces. They are in really nice condition. In the pictures you see some rubs to the uppers, those are not gouges in any way. I did not want to treat them because I know someone else might want it a different way. Asking $125 plus shipping. These are now...
First if it's for personal use and like it you can't beat thrift finds. Just keep following the thread, learn the brands and what's good and not good and soon you'll be leaving these brands and replacing it with better quality stuff. You'll also look for stuff that's not your size because it's trade bait.Once upon a time this is what this thread was all about.
Nah...it was the Illuminati.
@Jomspro.....I am pretty certain that is '80's North Face.
@Jomspro.....I am pretty certain that is '80's North Face.
That figures lol. Sweet suit though.
What are the details on this?