or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

I've got a nice pair of black Florsheim Royal Imperial V-Cleats in size. 9.5D. The uppers are in really nice condition and the soles are nice and thick. Asking $75.00 shipped CONUS I also have more pictures should you need to see them. .
This is one of those things if you bought it for personal use....who cares who it's made by. You can wear it a couple times and redonate it. If you bought it to sell....ya you're hosed.
Looks like something you see in he commercials where the teenage girls "repurpose" clothing.
Those belts aren't worth anything. Send them down I-71 so I can dispose of them properly
I actually found a BB Tweed SC with buttons like that....but done in leather. IIRC it found a new home fairly quickly.
Dan...quit complaining. I never even get to go out anymore. Although based on the stuff you post...I think you run a wider circuit than I did.
Hate to tell you this that's not a Burberry's trench. I've seen those before and it's some company that copied the novacheck plaid.
Nat....you haven't PM'd me with any 46 finds in some time. Wearing the heck out of those Ascot Chang suits I got from you.
Wasn't Ken Lay of Enron also a Tom James brand whore?Horses Ass hooked me up with a Tom James suit and it's as nice as any I have.
I've got a few pair that I use for tennis...they are really nice. My so is also getting into basketball jerseys. I actually found him a Bulls Rodman in his size at a GW. My wife said if we got him a wedding vail it would make him a great Halloween costume.