or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

Discount store find. Got a pair of Nike Air Trainer I at Nordstrom Rack for $33.00. My size!!!!! Being a big McEnroe fan this was a great find.
Not sure where to start about Robin Williams. Grew up with Mork from Ork and Good Will Hunting is one of my all time favorite movies. The irony is he made so many people laugh for four decades, but his own inner struggles did him in.
I think that would be a cool summer tie with a lighter colored suit.
Cool Stuff Needmacine....I really like that Thomas Dent shirt. If you don't need big bucks for it PM me. I'm sure the Chanel/Hermes items will put a little change in your pocket.
I hit the SVDP we went to and didn't see anything. We need to pick a Saturday and hit the city hard.....
I named the dog Indiana.....Did you hit any places today DM?
To me a grail find has to be something not only of value, but it has to be something that you have longed for and it fits you. My "grail" is a pair of black or brown John Lobb captoe or wingtips. Finding a NWT Tom Ford suit that would never fit me is not Grail.....Its something I would turn a very nice profit on eBay. I see Grail used a lot on SW&D stuff. As I've mentioned before that's not my thing but that's ok. The thing that one must consider is if that item was...
That's a Grail find....................if you're a cross dresser.
Congrats man
I wouldn't think there is a huge market for Longchamp knockoffs.