or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

That's not their newest tag....That's several years old. Steve Smith has a ton of the latest BB suits in the good fabrics for not much more than that.
Great looking Seiko Thrft Vader. I love Seiko watches.
I've got no problem with Lands End, although some of the best shirts lurking in thrifts are the old LL Bean made in Canada flannel and chamois cloth button downs. I've picked up several in my size over the years.
The best thing about Polo is if you find something you like and its your size. You can't beat the quality.
Reposting this from the w/e....need an ID on the maker.
Great looking Canali Suited.
High end denium doesn't work for middle adged guys with a beer gut. Plus I wear a suit 5 days a week for work so I'm happy going the complete opposite which is shorts/sweats depending on the weather. Now i do like the nicer Nike and Under Armor gear so i dont look like a total slob.
Today's finds: Gio Genco....anyone know more about this? Need an ID on these linen pants. Zanella and CanalI flat fronts...love the color of the Zanellas Ties
GM-H....I just picked up a recent Burberry tie and got in the car and found a hole. The keeper however is impeccable.
Would love to have a Barbour scarf....I've got Barbour everything else.