or Connect

Posts by jkidd41011

Yeah I don't get out as much as I used to...but finds are few and far between as it is,
5. Saville Row shops almost always seem to tag their garments advertising that you did in fact get this tailored on Saville Row.My guess would be HK....
If you can wear a 9.5d....I've got a pair with the suicide heels and a pair of Johnston & Murphy from back when they made shoes in the U.S.
Dalton....FYI you are not missing the hood. Barbour sell them separate. If you list this on the the bay don't want you to ding yourself.
Back in the early '90's I used to love Tommy Hilfiger and Timberland stuff. Then all of a sudden it became Hood wear.
Thought I saw you mention that as well
Isn't the HF on the trouser clasp the maker of the clasp and not Hickey Freeman?
Happy B-Day Spoo. Take the baby out for a nice drive on a winding road if the weather is co-operating.
Took advantage of the additional 25% of clearance items at the Nordstom Rack today.. Got a $1,795 Canali suit for $217. Also picked up a pair of Hudson jeans and a cool shirt by WRK. Not familiar with the brand but it was like a solid grey flannel that fit really well.
The real question is was she hot?