or Connect

Posts by calloyaddy

New in box. Pre-ordered the Alden x Context Tanker on the Barrie in a 10D back in October and now find myself needing the funds. Boots have not yet arrived at Context and so will arrange to have them shipped directly from them to you. Picture is for reference only. Please see my feedback here and on Audiogon and ebay under the same id, calloyaddy. Here's the spiel: http://www.contextclothing.com/exclusives.php?id=17 http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1939 Alden...
Had this exact same conundrum--I've had to go TTS on the two barrie boots I have (the Naval and the Jcrew PCT). The Naval in 9.5D was especially tight for me. I've gone with a 10D, which fits well with dress and mid-weight socks and gives me ample toe room without being cavernous. Have not tried a 9.5E, though I expect the fit would be quite similar.
Bought seven months ago. Worn sparingly, less than 10 times. Few miniscule desk diving marks from normal use. Beautiful watch. Dresses up and down with ease. Includes Tissot band and stainless, etched T clasp. Have moved to a B-uhr flieger for daily wear. Here's what Tissot says: Product Description Equally at home in both dressy and casual situations, the Tissot Men's Watch features a bold monochrome color scheme that is sure to turn heads. The black dial face is...
Excellent condition. Size 9UK 5 fitting Trickers x Bureau Lolipop Cavalier Allan Boot/Superboot. Bought new by me in October 2013. Treed and brushed after each wear. I'm a firm 10D and these fit wonderfully. Worn no more than 10 times. Want to keep them as they're amazing boots, but my job has suddenly changed, and I can no longer accommodate these at work. Come with original box, felt boot bags, and additional laces (yellow/brown workboot style). Paypal only please....
Would join an MTO on these in a heartbeat.
Context has said that they'll be putting out a new preorder for black tankers in the next few weeks. I'm signed up for their mailing list to get notice as soon as it's up. Cheers!
My first outing on the Barrie last--and apparently I'm part of the small percentage who need to go TTS, so I'm releasing these beauties back into the wild. In most shoes I'm a solid 10D. Brushed and treed after each wearing. These were $760 retail with tax. Very small indentation on top of one boot, that is hard to see unless you are holding the boot in the right light. Photo above exaggerates the indentation a good bit. My experience, and others, has been that small marks...
My first outing on the Barrie last--and apparently I'm part f the small percentage who need to go TTS, so I'm releasing these beauties back into the wild. In most shoes I'm a solid 10D. Brushed and treed after each wearing. These were $760 retail with tax. Very small indentation on top of one boot, that is hard to see unless you are holding the boot in the right light. Photo above exaggerates the indentation a good bit. My experience, and others, has been that small marks...
May I have the same? (re: PM regarding price of Dalton shell). Thank you!
Wore these 5 times. Minor wear. Bought from SSENSE, just never quite got them in the rotation. Come with original box and dustbag. Will ship free in CONUS. Paypal preferred. Pickup in Cincy area is fine.