or Connect

Posts by rmc

SOLD!
Received tracking for an MDR, ordered July 16th. Hope this helps ease some anxiety.
Strangely enough, I've emailed Charly a couple times (2x within a 2-3 week span) about the status and he has ignored my emails. I ordered in mid July. Definitely NOT a good look on their part. Gettin nervous.
Pics added!
Got a very rare Acronym E-J1A piece from FW0607 season in size Large for sale. Jacket is made of epic cotton and is in excellent condition as shown in pics. The detachable hood is an Acronym gore-tex hood for better rain resistance. Comes with all tags and bags as shown. This is an extremely rare piece and would make a great addition to any Acronym addict out there. PM me for more pics or with any questions you may have. Asking $970 shipped to your door via Paypal. ...
Got a Flat Head Winter Mixed Flannel Workshirt in size 46 for sale. Shirt is in excellent condition as shown in pics. Bought from Self Edge for $330 and worn 3-4x and has since sat in my closet. Asking $170 shipped to your door via Paypal. PM with any questions. Thanks! Measurements below: Chest = 46 Sleeves = 26.6 Body= 30.7 Pics:
Ordered a lil later in early July and haven't received anything. I understand if delivery is slightly over 20 weeks (estimated time), BUT It's getting a little ridiculous that the wait times were 2x that of estimated.
By any chance, did anyone order an MDR Mid-July and get tracking yet? still patiently waiting for mine.
Dita Statesman - DRX-2011M - Matte Tokyo Tortoise w/Silver Got a pair of Brand New Statesmans in size 52mm, only tried on in-store and at-home. Frames still have the clear demo lenses. Comes with Dita cleaning cloth, Leather protective case, and Gift box. FRAME: Matte Tokyo Tortoise w/ Silver LENS: Default Clear SIZE: 52/20-14 Unfortunately, they are just too small for my face! Asking $400 $360 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR, WAAAAAY LESS THAN than retail: $550 +tax
Do you know about how much more they would cost if we did a separate single custom order?