or Connect

Posts by Z!NG

Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim I'm going to be 100% honest here. I used to LARP. Way back in the day. hung out with some SCA people in Albuquerque and some Masquerade people here in Seattle. It was something to do, the chicks who were hot (and there were remarkably quite a few) were really hot in their little outfits, and I had nothing else going on. It was sort of like theater, I guess, which I was involved in at the time. Of course, a few...
Quote: Originally Posted by apropos It's too athletic a pursuit. den where da bruthas at?
Quote: Originally Posted by apropos It's too athletic a pursuit. den where duh bruthahs at?
you will ALL buy one b/c he told u too
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff It sure is. But mine is 65 dollars. So which one is better? urs i guess.... ill take one. send me invoice plz. fuckn jedi ....
is it the one from urban outfitters? http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...AND&prepushId= its only 50 bux dude... (if this is the one ur talking bout)
well i sized down 3 from 30 and my NSs are now a bit loose. NSs arent tight from the thighs down if you aren't a fatass and thats why i like em. they are skinny but not too tight. Quote: Originally Posted by whodini You're talking about sizing down 4 on a pair of APC NS? "Too tight?"
deadpan humor too played out
lightning bolt!
u actually ate all that?