or Connect

Posts by amardeep

Sold
Have a code for $1k of MR PORTER credit that I won; was waiting for the current season of something to come up but it looks like they dropped they line, so I don't have much use for this. Would rather give it to someone who actually wants stuff here than to spend it on frivolous things. After payment I'll just email you the code you enter on your account. Once entered, your account balance shows $1,000 and you can use it towards as many purchases as it takes you to get to...
Shipping to the USA is free. Add $20 for shipping to Canada, and $25 elsewhere. Engineered Garments Floral Tab Collar Shirt - Large -$100 Brand new / never worn. // Vintage Varsity Jacket - Size ~39 - $100 Bought at ~$200. Probably from around 1965. Leather has a few nicks and scratches as expected in a piece this old. Lined. Measurements: Shoulder-to-shoulder: 19.5in. Pit-to-Pit: ~24in. Top Shoulder to Bottom: 26.25in. Sleeves: ~26 in.
BNDS Bracelets I've been making these since last July or August for the blogfam, figured I'd make a post over here and see if anyone's interested. Webshop is here: http://shop.brrybnds.com/bracelets/ --Press-- BNDS Bracelets on Hypebeast - Nov '11 BNDS Bracelets on Complex - Nov '11 --FAQ-- About Wooden bracelets, all handmade to order by myself. The cord is a thick elastic that will not stretch much over time and the beads are all either wood or dyed...
Price drop to $175 shipped via Paypal!
Engineered Garments Pea Jacket from FW 2010 - $225 all inclusive to the US (free shipping/ no paypal fee) Size Medium Retails for $600+ Worn once for a few hours. Need the money for other things. Model is about a true Medium. (Last image was taken from hinoya-ameyoko.com)
Engineered Garments Wool Stripe Irving Jacket - $225 all inclusive to the US (free shipping/ no paypal fee) Size Medium Retails for $400+ New with tags Model is about a true Medium. Shoot an email to BRRYBNDS [at] gmail.com or my ask box if you're interested.
$400 shipped this Thanksgiving weekend!
Jil Sander dress shoes size US 9.5 (fits US 10.5). Leather sole, split leather/rubber heel. Full patent-leather upper. Full leather interior. Never worn. Does not come with box, but comes with Jil shoe bags. $175 shipped via Paypal to the continental US.
He's about 16 in shoulders and 18 in p2p