or Connect

Posts by King Francis

Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy that's weird. that's a sign of "too much money" syndrome.... Much of it from undisclosed and questionable sources.
Quote: Originally Posted by Augusto86 Why didn't she just say Roe v. Wade instead of being a lying sack of shit? Um, what? See Etienne's post. Either that was a very fine impression of an unthinking knee-jerk reaction, or your train of thought got held up at Preconceived Idea Junction.
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbjorn Well, the video is up. http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4493093n The question (at 2:55) is "What other Supreme Court decisions do you disagree with?" Stunned silence, um, waffling, um, rote response about state's rights. The whole thing is just embarrassing in the extreme, and a bit strange since Palin was quoted as disagreeing with Exxon Shipping v. Baker earlier this year. So it was...
At least the research was conducted by an organization with no vested interest in the findings . . . Oh wait.
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc In a clip to be released to the public at midnight tomorrow, see VP nominee Palin as she refers to her party as the "Moospublican" party. Personally; I'm unaware that this party even exists. Is this who we want a heartbeat away from the Presidency? Yeah, okay, obviously I just made this one up. But, it seems like the logical progression for these kinds of threads. If I'm starting to feel like a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Augusto86 Shut up or we'll melt your igloo with satellites and global warming. Now gimme your lunch money. Actually, scratch that. Gimme your wine money. Your ice wine money.
Quote: Originally Posted by montecristo#4 Couldn't he have pulled a Putin and reared his head and come into the air space of the United States? Where would he go? It's Alaska. Sorry, I had to do this.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason [rul=http://www.viralgrapevine.com/how-tax-cuts-work-by-david-r-kamerschen-refuted-the-real-way-tax-work-removing-the-internet-garbage/]"How Tax Cuts Work" by David R Kamerschen -REFUTED - The Real Way Tax Work Removing the Internet Garbage[/url] It's always hard to see a good comeback foiled by a typo.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire ^ Do you think that years from now, disaffected left wing (or just trendy/brainless) youth will be walking around, wearing t-shirts, that have the picture of a failed revolutionary leader named "Obama"? No. Compared to Che, his name has too many syllables. When they say Obama, it takes time, and then they wouldn't be young anymore.
We need a smiley pouring a beer mug out for his homies.