or Connect

Posts by King Francis

What I want for the final two presidential debates is a new rule: if either candidate begins to spout complete bullshit, Bas Rutten will come out and headbutt him. Second offense earns a knee to the face. There won't be a third.
She talks too fast. Biden's slower cadence allows his words and arguments to sink in.
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman It's supposedly offensive to predicate a title with the word 'female,' as if female is somehow more degrading than 'woman.' Within the past decade or so, all language that has gender, of any sort, has riled up some person or group or persons, who, without full knowledge and understanding, began to alter the denotations and the parts of speech of various words. Fuss over the supposed lack of gender-neutrality of...
We may need to roll back the clock on women in politics.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason "you." not "ya." "you." I can only assume you'll join with me also in decrying the slang and ghetto-speak of certain ethnic subcultures . . .
What's better than one maverick? A team of mavericks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Biden is doing an infinitely better job, I just don't believe a word he says. +1
Palin is a chatterbox. Biden sounds a bit dour and exasperated, but he's more rhetorically convincing and on point.
I think the main reason Biden seems more credible is that most listeners don't know the facts on some of the stuff he's spouting.
Yeah, Senator Biden, we could give more power to bankruptcy courts . . . or we could just allow banks to refuse borrowers who are likely to default on their mortgages.