or Connect

Posts by King Francis

Although I like some Italian shoes, I'm personally not a fan of that particular pair. I wouldn't buy them even for $275. That said, if the styling is what you're after, I don't see that you have much of a choice.
He is a pretty craggy fellow. Almost not attractive enough (in the face) to be Bond, in my opinion. Compare him to Timothy Dalton and I think you'll see what I mean. Craig looks rugged and manly, certainly, but some of his features are downright unaesthetic. I know he was supposed to be a hard-living gambler in the Navy, and he breaks heads as a secret agent, but he's also supposed to be a suave ladies' man. The movie Bond has always been somewhat different than Fleming's...
Lagerfeld is horrible but come on, Victoria Beckham is hot.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jovan There is absolutely nothing wrong with white shirts and brown shoes. Normally I would agree with you, but there is something wrong with them if you work in an environment in which they send the wrong message to the people you need to work with or compete against. Obviously, clothes signify things about their wearer. A hoodie at a funeral and brown shoes in the upper echelons of London banking apparently...
Quote: Originally Posted by mensimageconsultant It has some good points about the environmental impact and how to do one's part I disagree. I think the concerns are mostly wrongheaded and the suggested ameliorative actions mostly inane. For one thing, raising the price of clothing in order to afford "eco-conscious" controls may not hurt some people's pocketboots too much (depending on the increase), but what about lower-income families and...
Quote: Originally Posted by The Old Gray Lady It is hard to imagine how customers who rush after trends, or the stores that serve them, will respond to the report's suggestions: that people lease clothes and return them at the end of a month or a season, so the garments can be lent again to someone else "” like library books *snort* Rather an inane article all around, I think.
How warm do you keep the temperature in your house or apartment? Too warm and it will worsen acne problems. And like the others said, diet can also play a role. Without knowing more specifics, I would recommend that you wash your face once or twice a day with a good cleanser (derma e products are great), keep the temperature in your place not more than two or three degrees above 70, and stay away from fast food. If you've already got those bases covered, then maybe you...
Not to hijack the thread, but since Foxx and others are answering the original poster's questions just fine, let me ask: am I the only one here who prefers shawl collars on dinner jackets? From all of the formalwear threads I've read, it seems the great majority prefer peak lapel dinner jackets, and although my usual preference for hard lines would seem to dictate that I share that preference, I generally like shawl collars more. Maybe they look more elegant or carefree...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jovan Thanks for contacting them. I haven't yet gotten a reply by email. Where do you live? Winter Park? Orlando? Honestly I could care less about the big name fabrics, as long as the ones they carry are good. For shirts, I've got Baron Boutique and Jantzen (if I don't mind waiting for the latter) for that, so I'm not overly concerned about the three-shirt minumum. As far as the fittings go, I've learned from Thomas...
You drink Three Olives? Good Lord, that stuff is terrible. I'm interested in how you find the Jewel of Russia, though, as I've heard it surpasses more widely-known Russian vodkas such as Stoli.