or Connect

Posts by Mark Anthony

Truly shocked today...Juve actually win a Champions League game when expected to!!! And any day Arsenal look like crap is a good one. COYS!!! (yes, bitter they are there and we can only dream)
I am quite intrigued by this re-birth of Graziano Pelle. Carrying on an incredible goal pace he began two years back at Feyenoord. Completely annoyed by Spurs, curious as to why Pochettino pulled off Adebayor when he was causing so many problems for Sunderland. Was pissed when I saw Rose flop then could not believe the official bought it. Would have felt wrong if Lamela had buried the free kick - for a couple moments anyway. 12 goals by Milan clubs Sunday -...
...and now we have Adrian Peterson indicted on Child Abuse charges.
She is on the market. See my signature or the Marketplace.
Up for sale is my JLC Master Control. 40mm version in Steel. 147.8.37 Still in good condition, needs new strap and some nicks on the crown side. Price reflects the condition. Still looks amazing, keeps very accurate time - well within COSC. Box, manual and original warranty card included. I purchased this in Jan 2013 from a trusted member here and on TZ. Price includes shipping to Canada or CONUS and all fees.
12th Man North is well represented behind the end zone tonight in Seattle.
Zaza got behind him and he pulled him down clearly. Referee really had no choice but go straight red.
Wow...might be a good thing for Netherlands that Bruno Martins Indi can no longer play today. Exposed twice in 10 minutes.
Just one more sleep!!!!!
@RedLantern - no kidding, we saw a couple glimpses last year like that little kick off return.... Liking the depth at receiving and rushing this year, unless they lose focus/get cocky his team looks better than last year in many ways.