or Connect

Posts by sq4you

Quote: Originally Posted by James_M That video waywt was painfully awkward. Particularly around one minute in when you kind of shuffle forward then start playing with the cuffs like someone who is nervous and doesn't know what to do with their hands. ill do handstands for you next time k?
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid Why make sense when you can snark? isnt snarking exactly what you were doing regarding the people at the museum? it wouldnt surprise me if you were standing next to anna wintour and you had no clue who she was.
it wasnt the color of the sole, it was the color of the underlying suede.
oldSFer: oh wassup otter.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Still needs detail shots. The hate that will flow from this post will be awesome (JohnH, et. al. in 3..2..1...) Since when are you in SD? http://www.styleguise.net/forums/ind...dpost__p__1732 just moved about a month ago. isn't johnh the guy that wears size L and XL gap, lands end and jcrew? and i'm assuming oldSFguy is Kent $$? or is it otter?
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol none of them are true fashion aficionados like you, cool the kid i was about to say...isn't cool the kid exactly the type of person that just goes in there and says "ohhhhh thats pretty"?
Video WAYWT best in 720p fullscreen IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six Yeah no SQ's comment is super off base. They're the opposite of that, they appear to be for people with huge asses and chicken legs. Like there was a pair of bucklebacks on the b&s recently with an 11.5 thigh and 36 waist and those weren't even "skinny" jeans. lol ive never tried them on. i was going off what BB1 said.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol because changing your ip is easy, so is using a proxy changing ur ip at home isnt easy. its generally assigned by the isp to the particular address for a fixed amount of time.
why don't they just ban the ip address? its not like he is going to buy business class cable internet with 15 static IPs.