Posts by Mr. Moo

Domenico Spana is a thing, right?
Thanks Dino.
On the topic of straps - what are my options for a Cartier Pasha 38mm chrono replacement strap?
King Seiko with a deep blue dial and a Seiko Quartz with a silver sunburst dial. Both in good shape on original bracelets. Bout tree fiddy each.
A vintage Eames for Herman Miller Soft Pad Lounge Chair in Lime Green leather. It was $25 less 30%. I noticed it as I was walking out of the store, which never produces worthwhile furniture. These are still made for about $3,500. The heavy aluminum base is in excellent overall condition, but there were numerous pen/sharpie marks all over the seat and seat back. After some bizarro world methods, along with some more common ones, most of the stains are gone or greatly...
@Ace_Face - you have a great eye. The find was a vintage Eames for Herman Miller Soft Pad Lounge Chair in Lime Green leather. It was $25 less 30%. I noticed it as I was walking out of the store, which never produces worthwhile furniture. These are still made for about $3,500. The heavy aluminum base is in excellent overall condition, but there were numerous pen/sharpie marks all over the seat and seat back. After some bizarro world methods, along with some more common...
Today was a very good day. Teaser - will have more pics and before/after pics. 30% off too.
@SpooPoker please check email. Thx.
Blundstone?