or Connect

Posts by Mr. Moo

now find that Birkin.
Lovely GS, Ben. What made you go with a GS Spring-Drive rather than one of their Hi-Beat offerings?As for shell straps... they are great. Very comfortable. Better for slightly more sporty watches, IMO.
To update: I have ordered the free fabric swatches from their website. Service so far has been great. I received a personal e-mail from a person (not an automated message) and with that a 20% off coupon - nice. I brought this option up to my wife and her immediate response was "how do we know it's going to be comfortable?" I didn't have a good answer...
Ha! We had the same feeling in our condo... it was massive! when we bought it. Then a dog. Then one kid. Then two kids. Suddenly it felt like we were leasing back a small snippet of the condo from all of the other occupants.That cabin you bought is terrific, by the way. I can see something like that on the docket in 5-10 years or so.Thanks!
@justinkapur I think you would benefit from a revision to the sizing of your jackets. They all seem to pull at the button, creating a bowing of your lapels. I would bet that the jackets are tight in the back as well. This is something with which your tailor can assist, provided there is enough material with which to work.
We recently went from a two story, 80's built, no-yard condo of 1250 sq. ft. to a two story, 1930's built 2600 sq ft. single family home on a 1/4 acre (that's a lot of land for where I am here in the Bay Area). Gotta say... it's pretty sweet.
Thanks! This is very cool.
Can anyone suggest an L or U shaped couch for a family/sitting area? Prefer low profilel/non-bulky, but still comfortable. Cloth (not leather)... utilitarian (we have kids). Thanks in advance. Budget: under $5k preferably...
Tried this recently. Was actually pretty good.
I have sold a few items on Grilled where the person was out of the US (and their profile was blank, and they made no mention of it in our negotiations). I just asked them to please add another PayPal payment with $XX for the shipping. If they were not OK with that, I simply refund their payment. Pretty simple. Most everyone has been amicable and has sent the additional money.