or Connect

Posts by Mr. Moo

Dropped one of my daughters off at her grandparents house, and decided to stop by an old haunt. Pretty happy I made that decision...
Last night. Would be my first e-thrift. Sorry about your loss as well.
Most painful non-thrift? Missed a vintage Plycraft Mr. Chair and Wassily chair by a couple of hours. Total price? $80.
Most of those monster Vikings have a relatively small cubic footage. I like our French Door. On a home project note our bathroom full gut and remodel and driveway/retaining wall/side yard concrete extravaganza are both finally wrapping up.
The only ones that sell for large dollars are the ones where there's a one-second snippet of Walt Disney's nutsack in the middle of the movie.
@Bounder - yes, fringe on both ends.
Today was a good day.
Yes, and thanks. But it would be nice to have some details.
Thoughts on this rug I picked up recently? I believe it ticks all of the boxes for authentic/good quality Persian or persian-style rug: real wool or silk (I did a burn test and it's definitely one or the other); fringes are a part of the foundation; back is as amazing as the front; irregularities across the rug; feel is "right". It's 12' x 2.5' But - no idea about age or origin. Any ideas? [/quote]
Doc - my condolences. Feeling your pain as we very recently had two family members pass within 3 weeks of each other. One completely unexpectedly. On a thrift note I picked this guy up. I believe it ticks all of the boxes for authentic/good quality Persian or persian-style rug: real wool or silk (I did a burn test and it's definitely one or the other); fringes part of the foundation; back is as amazing as the front; irregularities across the rug; feel is "right". It's...