or Connect

Posts by Mr. Moo

Had to (unfortunately) return the Roger Dubuis. Total bummer, but there were some issues. The retailer has been great about the entire process, so kudos to them. Have something else coming though...
Nice thing about Cartier is you will be able to knock that $8k MSRP to $5-6k, where it becomes a more attractive offering. Not that I am interested.
This has been happening for 10+ years here. There is no reason that one cannot critique someone else's outfit if one has not posted an outfit (or does not frequently post) oneself.EDIT: I just went back and looked at the outfits in question, among others, and... well... where is @mafoofan or @voxsartoria?
... I guess? Same way they have access to my laptop, etc. It's their property, and I have nothing to hide. But my employer is a good, decent human being and I can't imagine any scenario where they would ask for access to my phone unless I were to be fired.Now my home computer...
You're doing it wrong by not having your employer pay for your phone and service. I have not paid for either in about 4 years. It's rather nice.
The point is not that they have been around for years (though I did not know about them), but that the one I posted in particular was built by a single man in his own workshop, much like how @SkinnyGoomba builds items in his workshop. I'm almost certain that the items that SG has built have been made, in one form or another, in the past. That does not dimish the cool factor of seeing one of our own members make something awesome by hand.
@SkinnyGoomba figured you might enjoy this... http://imgur.com/a/AIENz
L'As du Fallafel changed my life. Seriously.
The more I wear it, the more I think the Rolex Ceramic Submariner No-date (ref. 114060) is just about a perfect watch. Looks (subjective, but it's no red-headed stepchild), proportions, balance, durability, bracelet (!!), comfort, and of course versatility. I'm having a hard time finding something similar.
Not a big PAM guy - something about them looking better in photos than in the flesh (to me), but this is pretty damn cool: Lo Scienziato Luminor 1950 Tourbillon GMT