Posts by Mr. Moo

It started out both funny and sad. Then things picked up a little bit. Interspersed among the clothing were these two beasts. And picked up some more. Hit what I thought was a nice crescendo. Until I got home and found this in the pocket of the Armani.
Faconnable?
Y'all crushin
-Michael Scott
Knapp. Huntsman. Dam son.
My wife and I have been looking for a nice dining set since we purchased our home over a year ago. We had our old glass top dining table from when we purchased our first home 8 years ago, but it was getting long in the tooth and no longer worked for where our interior style was headed. A week or so ago my wife texted me some pictures of a dining set that she saw at a local consignment shop. I stopped by the store after work and purchased the set after some negotiating. We...
My wife and I have been looking for a nice dining set since we purchased our home over a year ago. We had our old glass top dining table from when we purchased our first home 8 years ago, but it was getting long in the tooth and no longer worked for where our interior style was headed. A week or so ago my wife texted me some pictures of a dining set that she saw at a local consignment shop. I stopped by the store after work and purchased the set after some negotiating. We...