or Connect

Posts by Mr. Moo

Since this isn't getting a response in the shoe care thread... how should I treat/condition peccary shoes?
DW is snarky and catty as hell, but he knows his stuff.
How should one care for peccary? Saphir Renovateur ok for conditioning?
Um, how are these not sold at this price?
What is the lightest weight leather in which you can order this jacket? Also, for an L the measurements are: Chest: 24" Shoulder: 19.5" Is this correct? How about the bottom hem width? Thanks!
Looks good.
In the years I have been thrifting I have learned that unless you do this part time or full time (as in, not casually whenever you want to have a bit of fun) then it's mostly dumb luck to stumble upon nice items. No real skill involved. Perhaps the guys who do this semi or fully pro have certain skills they utilize (going to certain stores at certain times, making nice with the workers, knowing when certain racks go out, etc.) but that is definitely not the case for me. I...
I thought I'd put together a list of all of the non-clothing related finds that I have had over the last couple of years. When I started on SF 6 years ago I had a lot of time to thrift, but due to job changes and family changes (hi Nataku), along with some loss in interest, I have not had that much time to thrift. Anyway, here are some of the best items that I have found that are non-clothing related. All were purchased at typical thrift prices: 1. Guidi Bag (retail is...
Oh, my size.