or Connect

Posts by Mr. Moo

CLOAK Leather Trench coat, in XL: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cloak-Leather-Coat-/111185978075?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item19e33362db
who - great sweater. Cloak needs to do re-visit of their shit
Stitch... I bet that if you sized these length wise to have no break, they would look way better.
Damn I was feeling great buying 34s
Those are 511s? They look like 569s... The 508s were baggy? These are 508s on me... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So... I'm not sure I like what's going on with the bottom of this fit. The pants are kind of not baggy enough and not slim enough, and pool strangely... and the boots are out of place and jarring. Top is nice... what's the coat?
The lore of CD is too strong
They were tight at first... I wore em with thick socks and they loosened up. But they did still have that feeling of slight tightness in the instep and loose everywhere else (loose in a good way, tight in a not so good way). The fit and the 5 mins to put on were the reasons I sold them.
lulzthey were sold to an active forum member, so maybe he'd sell em back... [[SPOILER]]
I miss my distressed Carpes... Only pair of footwear I sort of regret selling. Ugh... sigh.