Posts by Mr. Moo

The universe is rarely so lazy.
Whenever I thrift on the weekend, good things happen. Had a few minutes this afternoon and found this behind the register for $20. Lawson Time Inc. Art Deco clock in bronze (?) on a marble base. Was not working. So I took the whole thing apart. Some cleaning, a bit of oiling, and just like that an electrical clock from the 30s or 40s comes to life. Ubiquitous 1stDibs link to similar clocks: https://www.1stdibs.com/creators/lawson-clocks-gallery/furniture/ And a...
O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done, The ship has weather’d every rack, the prize we sought is won, The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting, While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring; But O heart! heart! heart! O the bleeding drops of red, Where on the deck my Captain lies, Fallen cold and dead. O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells; Rise up—for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills, For you bouquets...
More of a gaebul man?
My RRL Low Straight Rigids are, bar none, the best jeans I've ever worn. Absolutely perfect in every way.
Yep. I think he played Frank Underwood's dad's tombstone that got pissed on.
London Fog trench is fire
Very recent Helmut Lang mottled lamb leather jacket. Made in the US. Crocodile/Alligator Ferragamo Kiltie Loafers
@SpooPoker you liked that Gamo's - does that mean real croc/gator?