or Connect

Posts by Mr. Moo

Final art update for this piece.I spoke to the artist. She is no longer painting, unfortunately, and could not recall the name of the painting. However, she did say that the theme is the end of a dinner party.Said to place a value of $5,000-$7,500. [[SPOILER]]
Dam son
It's a cool piece, isn't it? My wife looked at it and just said "sex. it looks like sex."
Update: I took the painting home and opened the back gently (the paper backing) and found a business card of the artist. Frances Poole. Pretty happy - I've reached out to her to learn more about the painting.
Wow.
Guys! I have started an online repository of all things thrift/resale/consignment related. You may even purchase items there - we have it all! Check back often, as inventory changes hourly! Link: Incredible New Site for Thrifts and Fun!
Anyone care to take a shot at the first letter and last name of this artist? I'm thinking.... L. Poole? A. Poole? Obligatory @330CK
Then they kissed. That was the missing detail.
Well, first you want to send them a few texts with some jokes and compliments. Then maybe casually be around them with other people... and then when you're ready and feeling good, you want to ask them if your pocket square smells like chloroform and bam - you're dating.
That reindeer Seraphin is bananas