or Connect

Posts by Mr. Moo

A Fistful of Spoo is what all the other thrifters experience on a daily basis in his area.
Did... did you smell the crotches?
If anyone has a Cartier CPCP Tortue Monopoussoir or time-only XL in white or yellow/rose gold, or knows of one for sale with box/papers for a fair price, please let me know. Thanks!
Might be Maison Jensen... and if so, big congrats.
Bentwood Prague 811 Chair, Josef Hoffmann for Thonet (Please pardon the mess - we are not normally filthy, but we have a load of construction happening and there is constant dust/debris in the home).
Great post, Dino. Don't sell Foo short, Coxsackie. He may be bristly but he does know a good deal about watches. Though... he did buy a PAM372 for "purposes of appreciation in value" I believe... could be wrong. Still have the 372 and that nice gold Tank, Foo? Any new pieces since then?
Polo, Italy Zegna, Italy Bronson Gengezha, Zimbabwe (Gallery: http://www.terrafirmagallery.com/bronson-gengezha-shona-sculptures.html) Ghurka, women's, mint/new Oh, and this guy
Put some 'Tussin on it.
Awesome. Mine has stains too!
Is that an authentic Wegner that you thrifted? If so, That's on my "will likely never find" list.