or Connect

Posts by GucciKid

The problem is not simply slow response time. They were very communicative before I'd paid, even emailing me back on a Sunday night. The problem is in the discrepancy in response times after you've paid.Like I said I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but if they are truly that busy count me as one who would prefer slightly higher prices and better customer service.
Add me to those that received very fast communication from Meermin before I paid and then not much after (about 4 or 5 days now). I decided to cancel my order (for two pairs) and while I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, I have a feeling they're just going to ship them anyway after receiving the email. Seems to me these guys are mostly concerned with getting your money and then they're going to figure everything else out afterwards.
Can anyone tell me if there is much of a difference between Acorn and Edwardian antique. Looking at pictures it seems as though Edwardian is a bit darker and Acorn has more of an orange colour to it. I've already got a shoe in Edwardian and I'm thinking of getting a similar shoe in Acorn. Are the colours too similar for this to be a good idea?
These are now on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/180923130398?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Only two days left in the auction, but I will end it early if someone wants to buy them here.
Final price drops.
Big drop, and the last before these go to ebay.
RL Cordovan Darlton Penny Loafers 10.5 D http://www.ebay.com/itm/180923130398?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I am really loathe to place a special order with Edward Green, so are there any other options out there for a midbrown plain toe blucher? Preferably 5 eyelet. Lobb makes a few nice bluchers, but they don't seem to carry any in a midbrown - do they generally carry more shoes in store than they carry online?
I believe EG has three UK widths: D-narrow, E-regular, and F-wide As far as I know the UK E is a US D, and the UK F would correlate to a US E. I'm pretty sure they don't make anything wider.
Does EG have a 5 eyelet plain toe blucher? I'm sure they must, but any idea what it's called?