or Connect

Posts by GucciKid

Is there a special email to contact Ricky? Placed an order last week and did not receive a confirmation.
Quote: Originally Posted by paisley_red You can place all shirt orders in one form in the remark box where you say which fabric(s) you want. But what if you'd like different collars on all of your shirts?
And after two months on this forum I don't really go on ebay much at all anymore. The Buy and Sell forum is fantastic for getting quality new or used stuff at great discounts, often cheaper than ebay. As for something's "value", I would do some searches and poke around to try to find out what brand names and what to look for to evaluate a garment's quality. As for monetary value, I guess the best way it to see what something is retailing for, online or elsewhere, and...
Here you go: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=91464 I asked the same question a little while ago. The first response in the thread, in particular, is fantastic.
Question: When ordering from Jantzen does one have to fill out a separate order form for every shirt? And I assume that they just figure out they're to be shipped together?
I'm looking at ordering some TM Lewin Duke of York slimfit shirts, but am I mistaken in thinking that all of these shirts are only available with a French cuff? I definitely won't be wearing cufflinks with any of the shirts I'm ordering. I'm further confused by half of the pictures of the Duke of York slimfit shirts having a cufflink laying on top of them. Any one know the deal here?
Fit is quite good in my opinion
Anyone have any other thoughts on MTM in Toronto? Trend seems to be well thought of but at 200 + per shirt I'd like to find a cheaper option
You might look into a pair of Allen Edmonds. I think the consensus here is that they are a pretty decent shoe when marked down. If you've got someone that carries them near you I would go in there, try a bunch on, find one I like and then buy it on the internet at a discount. If you're talking 200-400 American you could probably splurge for some Crockett and Jones. I live in Canada so I'm not sure where they carry them in the US except for the C & J store in New...
I've ordered a ton of stuff on B&S and I just get the seller to label it as a $50 or under gift. Works like a charm almost every time. I've only had a package opened once and I think I got charged around $15. They also seem to just forget to charge you duty from time to time. I bought a $400 sport coat, clearly marked as such on the customs form, and didn't have to pay duty for it. Worst that can happen is they open it and you have to pay duty