or Connect

Posts by GucciKid

I'm looking for a tweed recommendation close to this fabric: Any recommendations?
Price drop
Wondering what are some of your thoughts on this cloth? I'm looking for a grey suit that is less formal than my dark grey worsted, and am looking at one of their grey herringbone fabrics. To me it seems to be a nicely country enough to be fairly casual but has enough of a smooth worsted aspect to be wearable in the city (whereas a full Harris Tweed suit or something of the like might look a bit goofy IMO.) In getting the best of both worlds with worsted tweed do you...
Hobers don't come with tags but both of these are in as new never worn condition. Just haven't been able to fit them into my wardrobe. All prices include shipping in North America. PM me for international shipping quotes. Charcoal/Silver Garza Grossa Grenadine Silk tie - 4 fold construction - $70 - 3.5 inches wide, 56 inches in length Macclesfield Printed Silk Tie (#146) white dots on burnt orange - 3 fold construction -$70 - 3.5 inches wide, 56 inches in length
It was a blue cashmere donegal from Panta. All ties now sold.
I really want to have a look at the London Lounge cloth selection, and have registered with two different emails and have not yet been authorized by an administrator. Have waited about two weeks. Are they not accepting new forum registrants or what?
I've placed three orders with Gordon Yao so far for both suits and shirts, and want to say that so far I am very impressed. Gordon's son Eric, who handles most inquiries and customer service is terrific to work with and is very helpful and accomodating. I was in Hong Kong for a series of fittings, and have found the fit on all of my garments to be excellent while the cut is modern and stylish without being over the top. Long term quality and workmanship I can't comment on...
Don't really see this as a hard to pair item. Would work with navy, olive and light beige trousers if you want to be adventurous.
Chocolate suede monks by Martegani. Wore these once and they don't quite fit me right. Size 10.5 US. $150 > $125 >$100 I am pretty sure these are on the 3B last. Width: 4.1 inches Length:12.5 inches
If anyone would be willing to post some pictures of the linen fabrics available from London Lounge it would be very much appreciated.