or Connect

Posts by GucciKid

Yes DHL will send you your bill in the mail. As you would expect, stuff gets through sans customs charges much more often with Canada Post. Though I just paid $120 on a $400 package the other day. If a company is only willing to ship with a courier I often won't buy from them, unless they're willing to drastically mark down the declared value.
Drop
Price drop
What is the material?
Price drop
Four ties for sale that haven't been worn much. $55 > $50 > $45 > $40 > $35 each shipped in North America. I will ship internationally but it will cost extra. Sam Hober Macclesfield Print 3 fold - yellow dots on navy - L: 57 inches W: 3.4 inches Hermes - red flowers with blue dots - L: 60 inches W: 3.6 inches SOLD Hermes - blue with stripes/belt buckles - L: 58 inches W: 3.5 inches RLPL - dark teal with red flowers - (this one is nwt) - L: 59 inches W: 3.65 inches SOLD
Buffalo: O'connells
Eric, what is the fabric used for the blue herringbone jacket here? Looks superb.
Take this for what it's worth, as I've no idea if what I do works or it's just a coincidence, but I don't dry clean anything when I store it for the season, and I haven't had a problem with moths thus far, despite the fact that I see them in my building quite frequently. I just take my jackets/trousers out and give them a bit of a brush/move them around about once a month while they're in storage, and so far I've had no problems. Do the same thing with sweaters/scarves,...
What size is it? I might be interested in it if you are looking to sell.