or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Hm, don't see it anywhere. Picked this up at T.J.Maxx. It's a Polo.
great fit. awesome, simple look.shantung tie in winter is a sin though (that's a bit like wearing a linen tie in winter—or a wool one in summer). Vox would not approve!
Made in USA actually. I think in the future I will get one size up in the Italy cut—one size up in USA cut is just a bit loose, and these are a bit snug in certain areas, lol…
showing off some new Howard Yount trou today.
My incredible military bridge coat sized 40-42: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201023505014?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
almost forgot to post these from saturday night. an engagement party with a theme of "1950s hollywood glamour"Don't tell anybody my vintage tuxedo was from 1960… [[SPOILER]] Also, full disclosure: it is not a true tuxedo shirt, I know—I faked it with a royal oxford double-cuff shirt (Sid Mashburn) that I starched. Didn't have time to get a real one in my price range, figured nobody would complain too much
New sweater. Filled with passionate love for it. [[SPOILER]]
This is an incredible find, and in unbelievably good condition. Typically you talk about "military surplus" goods, but this isn't surplus. This is an actual coat issued to an actual military serviceman at one time. All the buttons are original and there's nothing wrong with this coat. The only thing "wrong" with it, you could say, is that it is missing the epaulets. The straps are there, but the actual fabric flaps are missing. It's dark navy and is probably a size 40,...
This is an incredible find, and in unbelievably good condition. Typically you talk about "military surplus" goods, but this isn't surplus. This is an actual coat issued to an actual military serviceman at one time. All the buttons are original (Waterbury buttons) and there's nothing wrong with this coat. The only thing "wrong" with it I guess you could say is that it is missing the epaulets. The straps are there, but the actual fabric flaps are missing. It's dark navy and...
Oh, my mistake, he isn't holding a purse—the person behind him is. Apologies, anonymous man on the Internet!