or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Awesome dude. Great jacket. I'm wearing mine today (which is Tenero), and it is my second favorite Eidos jacket.Congrats!
Ha, great story! "It's all fun" is definitely my approach to menswear. I appreciate you keeping it that wayAnd to the Primo: Glad something so great went under your noseā€”the one I own, which is the one from Haymakers, is my favorite Eidos jacket hands down. Fully lined though it may be
Lol it belongs to a friend who bought it before even I was really buying Eidos. He let me wear it for a day when we were visiting.
There was another model that I recently got to wear for a day. No clue what it was called. You can find references in old pics on Antonio's IG. The one I tried was a DB and belted. Had belt loops at the back side seams.Pic without the belt. It had a "sprezzhook" inside to let you do the Pitti look of the folded right lapel thing haha. [[SPOILER]]
awesome dude. jealous. wish i could swing that jacket. but i've got my eyes on other things and i probably wouldn't wear it as much as i'd like to think.
Haha thanks for the clarification. The lighting is difficult sometimes. The up close pic shows the yarns a bit better thankfully.And yes, the sportswear is the bomb! Particularly the mock neck fisherman pullover sweater, which I liked before, but after trying it on, now love.Keep on trucking dude. We'll all ride the wave grabbing the pieces that call to us along the way, punching sharks who try to grab them first and petting the dolphins who bring us the tasty tenero...
This is a size medium. It fit like I would've expected it to. Not tight, just fitted.
Ah, good to know. Cool!
Ha, great news for everybody! Todd was way off-base then.
White ones and teal ones (from spring i'm fairly certain). He mentioned they were the only seller to order any for fall, which would explain why you haven't seen any. He didn't tell me what colors (there was also a question of whether they'd actually even be made and delivered, but he made it sound like they will indeed be).Like $1700 or something. That was AK's price IIRC so I assume it's the same.All are Tenero. At AK Rikks, the navy textured SC I tried on is a 52, as is...