or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

p2p is 19.5" bottom hem width is 18" (didn't take other measurements as these are the two in particular that are very small on me).
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about this until just now. Thanks my man!
Anyone have this in L? http://www.kamakurashirts.net/shop/g/gKF100021S/ I want it. I'm hoping it'll be made again. L seems like the size for me. If anyone has it, the main concern I have is the sleeve length... I'd also be tempted to call the NY store and see if they have it and if so if they could ship it.
Long sleeve. The fabric is the standard polo fabric Eidos uses (it's a stretch pique-esque weave, not sure how to describe it). It is opaque (i.e. not see-through), which is frankly awesome, and therefore feels slightly heavier than my navy Lupo.
if you still want this, Haymakers had one 2 days ago. Call them (haymakersandco.com is their website, has their contact info). It was in store, but not online when i was there, so call them.
Anyone been hunting for a white Lupo in size M? Bought one from Bloomindales (popped up for a second, I jumped immediately) for $87. It is shockingly slim compared to my other Lupo in size M. Others had commented they ran small this season, and I'd agree (at least this one from Bloomingdale's—the others I'd tried on at other shops seemed to run the same size). Feels like a mislabeled S lol. I'll be sending it back unless someone wants it from me—cost plus shipping.
Curious if anybody has bought and/or seen these pebble grain loafers IRL. Looking for a good pair of brown calf tassel loafers. These seem amazing but the color looks too light online, but they are described as "dark brown." So I'm wondering how they look in real life if anyone has bought them. https://www.brooksbrothers.com/Textured-Tassel-Loafers/MH00347_____DKBR_11___D___,default,pd.html?Quantity=1
Looking back at my 2015 emails, it looks like November is the next time we can expect one.
48, they do stock, depending on the coat. No sure what's left though.Also for shipping overseas good question. You can email them to find out possibly.
Could be. Just give them a call to make sure. I could have sworn last night three were hanging on the rack. Their eCommerce system is crappy lol. 615-810-9442.