or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

well if that doesn't look like a university stripe OCBD… sadly, it's listed as dobby fabric http://www.kamakurashirts.net/shop/g/gSF0036234189/?select=true#
Cool man. I wondered bc that exact fabric is what this Brooks Brothers jacket I picked up on sale this season is made of. But yours is clearly different in cut and configuration.Looks great on you![IMG [[SPOILER]]
Tell me, what label is this sportcoat?
Popped into the store today. Their Own Make suits were 60% off, coming to $518. I was super tempted by a couple of them. Today was the last day.
Looking for an Olive color Barbour Liddesdale in size medium
The ever-classic, unbeatable, amazing, classic Alden Longwing in genuine Shell Cordovan, Color #8, in size 11D. They're used, but they've been worn so few times, you've got years of life left in the sole. The shoe trees are not included. Price includes continental US shipping. ’
Great-looking penny loafers from Brooks' Peal & Co. line a few years back. As far as I can tell, these were made by Crockett & Jones. Anyway, price includes shipping in the continental US; message me if you live somewhere else and are interested! Shoe trees not included.
The ever-classic, unbeatable, amazing, classic Alden Longwing in genuine Shell Cordovan, Color #8, in size 11D. They're used, but they've been worn so few times, you've got years of life left in the sole. The shoe trees are not included. Price includes continental US shipping. ’
Thanks my man! I never feel like my wardrobe is adequate but occasionally I'll see the pics my wife takes and think that if I had seen my outfits now in 2008, i wouldn't have believed it was me
Yep, they came this slim. Way too slim, actually. They taper down like crazy. The waist on these is actually loose by an inch (the size 34 fit my waist but were sprayed on; these are 36's), then they taper down to like a 7-inch opening.That said, I believe tartan pants need to be slim to avoid looking like pajama pants. Because sadly, to the typical midwesterners I'm friends with, their main frame of reference for tartans in general is composed primarily of pajama...