or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

you will love this
If you look at the measurements of that PRL I have for sale, it measures more like a 42 or slim 44. Might be mislabeled. Who knows.Weird. I ordered 52, which I would consider my size in any brand (42US that is).The first Eidos piece I bought was a polo last summer, size M. Here's a pic of me in it. [[SPOILER]] Me too, y'all. In a couple weeks when I visit Haymakers in nashville I'm interested to try on the other cuts of jackets, since my only experience is this NMWA model...
the Eidos brown silk jacket More fit pics here.
Two fits using the same jacket—I know, gauche, but it's just a great jacket.Jacket is Eidos' brown silk via No Man Walks Alone [[SPOILER]]
I'm just under 6'0". If you're wondering about overall fit and whether I should've maybe gone for a 54 instead of a 52, what makes you ask that?
Brown silk NMWA jacketYou were right @NickPollica, I do love it. [[SPOILER]]
Quick 'n Dirty pic. Will post a nicer one maybe tomorrow.52 was the size for me. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Obviously fabric is key here. I'm all about this. I'll give @NickPollica credit for opening my eyes to the idea of a suit in a textured and casual fabric with all the dressed down details you're talking about. Obviously he's not the first to do it—but he's the first dude whose overall aesthetic I've really identified with. Until his example, I figured suits are just not for me and I've been going down the odd jacket path. I just purchased his brown open-weave silk suit...
Will do. I plan to wear it with:white/off-white chinoswhite jeanstypical khaki chinos (probably)lightweight very light gray hopsack wool trousersdark denimfaded denimIn other words, every pair of pants I own I was just telling my wife that last year, I really wanted a tobacco-linen or lightweight wool sportcoat (suitsupply had a linen one; Derek at dieworkwear did a group buy for some tobacco fresco). I missed the boat on that last year, but tbh, I have a sneaking...
Not a sale-related post, but BB-related; I'll put it in a spoiler tag, how about that? [[SPOILER]]