or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

oh snap
Believe it or not, I ran across this photo of a mid-century couch, and now I really want that olive printed jacket at TRUNK....
Let wedding season begin! After a summer of no weddings last year, we're back this year with (at least) 3. And we still have lots of single friends, lol.Playing it cool with our first wedding in the South, but the weather was actually pretty nice.Eidos jacket, Propercloth shirt, Kent Wang tie, J.Crew pocket square and chinos, PRL/AE shoes, and Madewell on the attractive one. [[SPOILER]]
wow, some actually great product photography!
I think I agree. My favorite jacket of Eidos' is a Tenero—super easy to wear with almost anything. The NMWA can lend a certain swagger however to certain fits (especially when you're ballin' doing the laundry as in my pic below lol).
You should probably get a 50 (40). Any cut from anywhere that isn't No Man Walks Alone in 50 will fit slimmer (slightly) and shorter, while NMWA's cut will have a bit more room in the chest and length. But it's not usually such a dramatic difference that you'd have to take 2 different sizes. Paging @n2pua on that, though.
Just got an email from BB Corporate (I'm an admin at my company for our BB corporate account), that May 18 is a 30% corporate day.
Summer vibes. Old-school Brooks Brothers linen tie
Hey @Seph or @ccallis, wondering if there'll be a light blue chambray fabric coming back at any time. Something like the Albini light blue. http://propercloth.com/fabrics/albini-light-blue-chambray-1348.html I was thinking of making a dress shirt from that fabric or something like it, but since adding it to my wishlist see it is now out of stock. Hoping there will be something to replace it in a similar color!
Nice dude. This goes to show that you don't have to spend $1,500 to put together a good look.I'm not feeling the tie. Might just be my personal preference, though. Is it brown with light blue squares? Maybe it's the ambiguity of color that bugs me.