or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Shades of blue and white. [[SPOILER]] [Face blocked due to tragically stupid facial expression]
I told Ben I'd have my wife take some better fit pics of my Classico II navy suit to post in the thread.Here they are, as promised.My wife says she can do much better though—I insisted we take them when the lighting was difficult, so she did as best she could, but she can do much better.Anyway, here you go. [[SPOILER]]
That's what I was afraid of!
I can wear a beach-y sweater in Ohio on 60°F days, right? [[SPOILER]]
Classic Brooks Brothers Navy Blazer Regent fit 42L http://www.ebay.com/itm/201072477167?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Awesome, classic Brooks Brothers navy blazer This blazer is an awesome staple jacket. It's from the 1818 line, which is Brooks Brother's half-canvassed line. Although it's made in Thailand, it's a good quality, staple blazer. Regent fit is Brooks Brothers' slimmer fit, with higher armholes, and with a more structured look than...
Haven't bought a suit in 5 years. Just bought this navy Benjamin from eHaberdasher—love it. I'd change some things, but for the price, it's unbeatable. Exceptional garment.
D'oh, didn't know about the free shipping coupon and paid $22 like a sucker!Benjamin suit is phenomenal, though. Wore it today. Love the fit—especially the higher rise trousers.
Going to give the 40% off cordovan a shot with my SA tonight.
when in doubt, wear navy, white and dark brown suede [[SPOILER]]
Awesome, classic Brooks Brothers navy blazer This blazer is an awesome staple jacket. It's from the 1818 line, which is Brooks Brother's half-canvassed line. From just 2 years ago. This jacket has been tailored to be slimmed down from how it was sold off the rack (see measurements below). The original gold buttons have been replaced with real brown horn buttons—on the sleeves, there are only two buttons on each sleeve, like Brooks used to sell their...