or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

She'd be thrilled you asked: it's her FilofaxWow what a compliment! That is exactly the way I try to dress, so the fact that you picked up on it is a huge validation.As for photography, most of my pics are taken on my iPhone with a self timer app; I set it up on a table outside on our patio (the lighting at the end of the day works best) and do a cheesy pose. Occasionally I can cajole my professional photographer of a wife into snapping my pic, usually with the iPhone and...
Haha thanks! You've likely seen it before in my fit pics just from a less dramatic angle. The magic of photography Thanks! Classico II IIRCThis morning, coffee in Newport.
Incredible full-canvas Boglioli for Bergdorf Goodman Made-in-Italy linen sportcoat in a 3-roll-2.5 lapel configuration. Fully lined and fully canvassed, this has a beautiful natural shoulder expression. Although it does have padded shoulders, its expression is very natural/round. It's very handsome. Welted breast pocket, flapped besom hip pockets and flapped ticket pocket. Cuffs have four buttons—three are fake, one is functional. Measurements: Chest (pit-to-pit):...
Our five days of celebration continues, today including a photo shoot (all done ourselves via remote and tripod). Dressed up with our bikes in the back yard eHaberdasher Benjamin suitTMLewin shirtPolo tieMeermin dub-monks (couldn't resist the sockless look)Calvin Klein dress (on her) [[SPOILER]]
Here's a polo tag I've never seen before. It's on a garment in considering on eBay. Any ideas?
This is a tag I've never seen before. Help, anyone?
Thanks so much!
It's my wife's and my 5th anniversary weekend. I've got 5 days of fun things planned (which she knows nothing of).Today we hit up the art museum. Tonight, french cuisine!A style shot and a lifestyle shot. [[SPOILER]]
I thought so! I've wanted to get one of those, but haven't yet as I wasn't sure i really needed it, but your pic confirms it: I need it.
tell me about this shirt, Tweedy…