Posts by mossrockss

So I went to a book tour event for David Coggins' book Men and Style, organized by Article menswear and hosted by the Mercantile Library in Cincinnati.He was a super nice guy. He specifically told me he thought I was well dressed. This brown Lorenzo jacket gets the most compliments of anything I own and the most social media "likes" and comments.He was wearing his Drakes collection stuff. Knit tie, OCBD and green tweed jacket with dark green chinos and chelseas. [[SPOILER]]
Went to a fun little event last night at the Mercantile Library in Cincinnati. They hosted—along with local menswear shop Article—David Coggins. He talked about his book Men and Style, and various local distilleries (New Riff, Indian Creek, George Remus and Boone County) had bourbon on hand to try (though, to my great dismay, I tried a couple of them before David took the stand to talk; and after he was finished, they had taken the bourbon away). [[SPOILER]]
@Gusw https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FvxuYw1ZyxU Right at the end is the comment he makes.
Time for me to weigh in on OCBDs, seeing as i wear basically 7 shirts in heavy rotation, and like 3 of them are blue OCBDs: classic Brooks Brothers blue is gray-ish, dull, and as Gus said, makes you look a bit dull. never been a fan. I've made mine into my "mowing OCBD." but the beauty of Oxford cloth is its depth of color from the weave—if done well. BB's black fleece had the *perfect* shade of blue. Beautiful, brilliant, thick fabric, just fantastic. too light of a...
AK Rikks in MI had it in Tenero. Give them a ring to see if any are still available.Also good to know on sizing. I tried the Augusto last season with the navy medallion print and took my normal size but didn't remember if Antonio had said he changed the pattern for this season or not.
so, on the augusto, how do folks size compared to, say, how they take the tenero?
haha! just am wearing it today!(i promise i don't get a commission)
looks perfect. that jacket is meant to be that long.
So they have these X% off sales and make it seem like a big deal but you might notice they jack up the price online whenever the discount gets higher. It's a different story if you go into the store. The prices stay pretty constant and so extra 40% is pretty great depending on what you're looking at. For instance, I exchanged the navy shawl cardigan for a different size and was able to score it for $32 (originally got it for $50), because even though they didn't have it...