or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Is there an SA there anybody has contact info for?
thanks!I guess I thought I was subscribed to their newsletter. I'll re-subscribe
My comment on versatility was completely in the context of what I own and wear and the lifestyle I live.That is, I wear the pants below 3 times a week at least. I could be wrong (maybe next time I'm over at Haymakers and can look at the houndstooth fabric again I can compare it to these chinos), but I feel like that jacket wouldn't work with those chinos or the other, slightly darker pair I wear often. The brown gun club will 100% work with: dark jeans, light jeans, white...
I've been eyeing that coat and want it badly. And the houndstooth SC is great. I've gone back and forth on how useful it would be in my own wardrobe based on what I typically wear (felt the brown gun club from NMWA was a bit more versatile), but everyone I see who got it looks awesome in it.
Yeah Haberdash closing its doors sucks. They have great customer service and ecommerce, and had nice self-branded stuff (like their Haberdash Shirtmaker ties) at pretty good prices. Also sucks because it's going to take loads of willpower for me not to just buy all the things in their everything-must-go sale…
Is there a secret sale I'm not aware of? Keep feeling like folks are mentioning things like this and I have no clue what they're talking about.
Ask and you shall receive.Used a blending mode on the lines so that you can see through them and see the contrast where the edge of the lapel is, and judge how well I did following the curve. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] And our control (not super fair because the pic's angle and the pose is so different, but this is the image that's been burned in my head since originally seeing it years ago that made me covet the Liverano silhouette, and which is what cause me such great...
occasionally I am interested in sport coats made by companies other than eidos (shocker I know haha). Any size advice for me specifically in Cantarelli? I'm a solid 52 in any Eidos fit. Based on measurements seems like I could do 54 in cantarelli (I need at least 30" in length). Ive already determined if I ever want to/can try Formosa I'd probably be a 50R. Grazie!
I spent like an hour with photos of each season of Eidos jackets from NMWA starting with Lorenzo, then the SS15 collection and the FW15 murl and I have, importing each into Illustrator and tracing with vector lines the shape and curve of the lapel through the hem as closely as I could. I felt very and ultimately decided not to post the images for in depth analysis and discussion lol I dropped my jacket off to be slimmed a bit in the waist Wednesday. Looking forward to...
PICS