or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Maybe. It was a few years ago. At the time it was new with tags—but I suppose it could've been from a year or two before that, dead stock kind of situation.
I had a Corneliani blazer that was super boxy with massive shoulder padding—if they can make the soft-shouldered stuff for Polo that we've all come to love, I'm sure Hickey can do it, too. I figure as long as the "input" they give Hickey doesn't differ much from what they gave Corneliani, the "output" will live up to our expectations. And honestly, if it means that the stuff will be less expensive to get ahold of through regular channels (especially during their 40% +...
From 2010-2014, I had only one suit , and it was a mid gray wentworth TML sharkskin suit.I wore it 1-2 times per week on average. I've had it dry cleaned maybe once (? Not totally sure).It's held up very well, which I chalk up to its fabric—it is very hard wearing and resistant to becoming shiny, etc.So for the price I'd say my experience has been good. But I have issues with the fit ( specifically the shoulders look bad on me), and the British structured look does not fit...
Brisket to die for
[[SPOILER]] Happy 4th of July everyone!Kent Wang poloJ.Crew jeansTretorn shoesBrooks Brothers beltSeiko bulky sports watch
Asked my dad to bring his watches. He brought the ones he thought is be interested in wearing. Normally I'll borrow his Omega for a few months then trade out for something else. Just gotta pick what to swap out this time…
My dad's "bulky sports watch," as he calls it. Happy fourth!
Thanks for your input!So for you, the Small has enough length in the sleeves? I'm 16.5/35.5, 42L suit size. Sleeves would be my big concern, because for a knit, I'd like it to be more fitted than a woven dress shirt (since you've got more play due to its stretchy nature).So if it's shrunk that much after washing (about 3 inches in the chest, it would seem), perhaps a size Medium would be perfect for me.
Cool, that would be awesome. What size do you normally wear in suits/shirts/i.e. what is your chest measurement lol?My bro just bought a linen NY fit size Large and I was surprised (pleasantly) by how it fit me (he let me try it on for reference)—based on measurements the knit in one size smaller would fit a bit more slim than that.
Are there any pics of the knit shirts anywhere in the wild?And/or reviews of their fit compared to the official measurements?