or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Yeah I wanted a chambray shirt, and this is almost exactly what I wanted (popover or not wasn't a huge issue to me—either would do). So, yeah, bummer.
So I bought the chambray popover from Haberdash over the weekend. Got the very last one they had. They marked it in different sizes than the shirt was actually marked—it's size 41/16, but they marked it as Large (dumb). Anyway, while it's an awesome shirt in theory (great fabric, great details, styling, buttons, etc.), the fit is terrible on me. Neck is perfect (the collar is amazing—almost worth keeping just for that), chest is about right, but the body length is really...
Not yet—would like to, though
No need to apologize, I'm happy with it. But I'm also interested in trying various other cuts as Antonio continues to refine his aesthetic.
for @Monkeyface 😘 [[SPOILER]]
legitimatelly, thanks. forwarded that video, mcfox, on to my coworkers in our slack channel.now back to our regularly scheduled eidos fanboy club…
Is there a yoga pose for improving your robopose for Styleforum? I must admit I've never had a very good one.
you may be right that some of your other observations may contribute to a silhouette you don't like—but the lack of lining legitimately is the cause of the X-effect of this jacket in that photograph.
Waist—actually it appears that way but is not. What you're seeing is a side effect of it being unlined and my posture.Quarters too open—actually what you're seeing is wind (no joke). Also take into account my posture in the photo/my stanceLength—actually if I were to turn around you'd see it's the right length—maybe 1cm short but within my acceptable range of length
Interesting, guys. I do love it quite a bit—ever since I saw the Florentine cut on Alan at the Armoury I fell in love with the sweeping lapels and curvature through the hem. Never thought I'd be able to try something similar.I feel a slight preference for Tenero as well. To me I just feel like it accentuates my leanness and height a little better (which I've worked to attain and maintain the last year). But then again maybe what I need is something that broadens my...