or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

thanks! actually i've found even the newer ones, which some complain of being too stiff yet oddly flimsy, soften up nicely over time. this one tied a nice knot immediately, however, and i'm thrilled with it.
FINALLY bought this classic BB tie. Been going back and forth between finding a vintage one on ebay or buying new, but decided on new (the width BB's ties are right now is perfect, imo, and most online are 3.75" "oil baron" ties, as i call them).
Anybody had their eye on the made-in-USA Italian cotton pants from HY in size US36? I bought some (which I posted photos of you may recall), and Jamison has never gotten back with me after repeated attempts to get in touch with him. I gave him the benefit of the doubt at every turn to no avail; I even sent them back to his return address (which he had given me in the past for a previous purchase I made), but they were never claimed and so were returned to me by the post...
Dropped to $175
Looks better from this angle, well done. I've looked at those Epaulet jackets and coveted them greatly. Yours probably has a fabric more suited to the weather (mine is a lightweight flannel; I've had to wear it only during weather that's cool or when I know I'll be in cold indoor settings, lol, and even then I've had to sweat it out a certain amount).And your shirt cuffs have the inverse problem of mine—the sleeves on mine are slightly long!Thank you for the compliment;...
thanks!to be fair, the angle may not be doing @heldentenor favors—i've learned how to pose to trick everybody to think i look great also, I must say, this is probably the best-fitting jacket I own across the upper back and sleeve pitch, etc. My tailor knows what I like and I've had it slimmed most recently (post-weight-loss). But I'm humbled by the fact y'all like it!
AM and PM attire yesterday. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
*ahem* http://www.styleforum.net/t/394373/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iv-starting-may-2014/6360#post_7348611
want my gray polo that's shrunk like a mofo? haha. i'd sell it to you for cheap if so. PM me if interested and i can give you details