or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Absolutely. Hoping you keep this cut around for future seasons—I am eternally frustrated by the lack of higher rise trousers out there. I'd buy both the versions NMWA has just to put my money where my mouth is but it's been an expensive month haha.
So I bought the brown pants to complete the suit from NMWA. I'm embarrassed to say, however, I'm not exactly sure how to wear them. Haven't decided if I want to keep them for sure, in other words. They don't exactly work with my suede loafers which are my go to casual shoes. My dub monks work, but as of now those are really my only shoes that I feel work with them. Suggestions for fits to put together with this? Crappy pic following
haha, i know. it's on my twitter, too
OK fine. Seems I got the last pair in my size, too…
Yeah, this thing is awesome. I would strongly consider it as my next spring/summer jacket after the navy and brown jackets I just picked up. Furreal, though, I'm out of money, sadly…
If so, there was nothing like that there. The other windowpane you see in the pic (i.e. not the tan windowpane), I think was a light gray. The white balance is off in the photos. My memory is failing me about it, too, because it wasn't in my size, lol. Jim could confirm what that is when he's back from New York.
Thanks @UrbanComposition, though full disclosure: those are jeans I'm wearing 🙈
Haha sorry my man! Just got back—if you'd have asked me to before I went I'd have done it. once I get the navy tenero (should be next week), I'll throw it on and take pics—should fit exactly the same as every other tenero they've got. As for getting pics in the Ciro, sorry!So the only Ciro they have is the gray suit. The jackets are all Tenero, except for a couple of last season's washed cashmere jackets which are Lavato. Everything they have in the store from this season...
Do it! It's amazing (though it's the Tenero I bought). Just got back from purchasing it; only needed sleeve alterations, which should be done in a week and then they'll send to me. One benefit of living out of state: no sales tax