or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Moved south and it may not get cold enough to wear... Condition is NWOT Measurements are P2P: 24" (61cm) Length: 39" (99cm) Sleeves measured from center collar seam (like you measure a dress shirt, since it is a raglan coat): 35.75" (91cm) Shoulder (approx, again, being raglan): 19" (48.25cm)
The photo is not representative of the product bloomies sells. The photo is of a tenero jacket. The product you will get is the 2-button Balthazar.
Thanks man. Same hair as the other day haha. Just styled it better lolThanks. I normally would agree but for some reason I feel like it works. I dunno.
I am fairly certain for Kamakura, I would take a 41-whatever (ideal sleeve for me would be like a 90 sleeve length). And for Eidos sportshirts, I've found 41 or 16 has probably been ideal.The Nordstrom shirt (which I'm wearing now and is amazing!) was sized S-M-L though, and Antonio recommended I take L because they ran small that season, he said. I did and it fits perfect. I'm guessing it corresponds to a 41 because every 42 or 16.5 I try on from Eidos is ginormous on me...
Well it varies as I've mentioned before, but generally they are 29.75-30".
52R. But tipo so longer than most other models. Comes in at 30.75"
lol i know about farrah fawcett
Miiiiight be time to cut the hair... lol [[SPOILER]]
I'm going to return this blue jacket—the shoulders are just a bit too snug to be comfortable, and the alteration my tailor said it would require would cost a couple hundred (he explained it, and it's something like removing the collar, recutting the shoulder seam, etc.).Sooo, if there are any 52's who want it, instead of me returning it to the eBay seller, I'd be willing to sell it on here. The price would be about $300 to cover what I paid plus shipping. PM me if...