or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Another weekend, another wedding. Traveled solo this time.
ahh, ok thanks. was hoping it was in regular oxford!
university stripe? link?
Brand new. Unworn. Jamison has not gotten back with me about a return. I bought them at full retail, he dropped the price, so I'm going to take a hit on these, which sucks. My loss could be your gain, though.
Thanks! I'm only consistent bc I don't post everyday
Breaking the "tie width should approximately equal width of the lapels" rule.
So, I've never entered a challenge before. Do I just post a pic here and say it's for the challenge and I'm good to go? Anyway, rule breaker challenge submission or not, my fit for today, featuring a PRL DB blazer with lapels that'll slap you in the face if you're not careful. And narrow tie (the rule breaking aspect).
Re: charcoal trousers, one of my favorite posts from years past featured them [[SPOILER]]
They're non-functioning, but the vents are fully open (i.e. the sleeve lining isn't sewn over the vent). I'll check and make sure about the sleeve lining this afternoon—there probably is an inch at least to lengthen, I'd guess, because I am the first owner of this jacket and I never altered the sleeves.
lol this sounds almost like a superstition: "rub the head of a rubber chicken 3 times, turn around twice, jump up and down facing north 10 times, and reply to the order confirmation email, and you shall receive a reply."I figure he probably just has his "catch up on e-mail day" once a week or something but hates that part of his job the most, so he only does it for 30 minutes at a time, thus catching up slowly.