Posts by mossrockss

This illustrates the point of how far afield from the typical consumer that SF dudes are, haha. I am so incredibly frustrated by the limited options (in my price range; I'm a mere mortal people) of good, attractive, spread-collar, lightly-lined/unlined sport shirts. My White Whale light-wash denim shirt (that I constantly nag you about lol) almost literally does not exist as far as I can tell (under like $300 full retail) because short point collars rule everywhere. So...
i wear M in basically everything ever, and this is no different: fits perfectly. Only a Lupo from bloomingdales did I have to size up to L because the model used for the sizing was apparently keira knightley hahai finally figured out that I go with M on knits but wear a 52 jacket because my shoulders are broad for my otherwise fairly slim frame. I hate size Large knits almost universally because they are always so huge on me, and it took me years—YEARS—to figure this out,...
thanks!They are… drum roll… from American Eagle: https://www.ae.com/men-slim-selvedge-jean-medium-vintage-wash/web/s-prod/0117_3838_489?cm=sUS-cUSD
Just thought of this again.Bittersweet that your best shirt styles suffered from 4 years of crappy, inconsistent fit, sizing, quality of construction and timeliness of delivery.And right when you guys are able to fix the logistics for all those issues, the design feedback forces you to change the design.Glad you're a good designer, though, Antonio. Because the Marcus is in so many ways perfection, and in my brain, an impossible act to follow given the parameters you're...
yeah just on its own it's pretty great, too. wore it the other day that way but just didn't snap a pic.
I somehow managed to leave all my seasonal tailored wardrobe at my brother's house last week (I travel for work to where he lives fairly regularly, so when I'm there I stay with him, and the last trip was fairly long so I took all three of my tailored seasonal F/W jackets and just completely forgot to grab them when I was packing to leave, D'OH).So I've been casual this week. But I've gotten some really awesome knitwear this season that works just as well on its own as it...
World's greatest sweater.Each season there are usually 1-3 "must-have's" for me, with other things going down the list of "in a perfect world," in order of importance. This season it was the emerald sportcoat and this sweater. So pleased I was able to get both.I've been wearing it on its own over just a T-shirt, which looks great, but it also works well over typical button-ups, and the Lupo (as shown here). [[SPOILER]]
welcome to the club
true to size in my experience
Yeah, sadly Tokyo Slim Fit just is not for me. After 2-3 wears and washes in cold with hang dry, it's just too tight in the neck for me, and the sleeves are likewise a bit too short. I think I need to try NY Slim fit in 16.5/36.5.So, if anybody is interested in this shirt, message me and we can work out a deal.