or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

It's eidos' lupo polo
I think if you hadn't tagged me as someone who does it well, I would be confused what the rules are, haha. You're saying desert boots don't count as a single casual element and wouldn't fulfill the requirement of 'at least one casual element into your CM fit'? Isn't that just saying, then, that you have to have two casual elements in your fit? I fear most of my fits aren't probably even in the CM realm—more like I incorporate one CM element into my otherwise casual...
So beautiful... Strongly considering selling these however, as some recent unexpected repair bills came up. If anyone is interested PM me. They are size 11US. First pic is with comparison to my snuff suede meermin chukkas.
Beautiful Corneliani ID soft faux-tweed (looks like tweed, but has 10% cashmere so it's very soft). It's incorrectly labeled a 38L, because it fits more like a 42 (R or L depending on how you view these things). So check the measurements. I've had it slimmed by my tailor but the original seams are all still present so it can be let back out. Originally listed in March, but decided to hold onto it. Now I'd like to sell once again. Totally unlined, two vents, one single...
This is perfect for layering on top of a tweed jacket or heavy sweater. Measurements: P2P: 24.5" Sleeve: 25.25" Length BOC: 33"
This is perfect for layering on top of a tweed jacket or heavy sweater. Measurements: P2P: 24.5" Sleeve: 25.25" Length BOC: 33"
Mr Porter is huge. I've hoped so long they'd pick you up. Congrats man!e-commerce on eidos.com is big, too. Sounds like an incredibly lean, awesome collection.When you have achieved Ralph-level success in a few years, don't forget about us, your first and most loyal supporters!
The Kamakura linen is scratchy. They break in though. You can grab the fabric and rub it against each other after it's dry to help soften it up before you put it on .
ahh! i misunderstood, haha. i see. bummer. troll SF / ebay I suppose!
whoa, now there's a compliment.my current hairstyle began a few years ago (my previous hairstyle, R.I.P. 2007-2013, was inspired by my avatar), and was actually inspired by the photo below (from the 2013 WAYWT thread; can't find it on here anymore. mine looks nothing like it, but that's how it began, anyhow). Currently my stylist is 4 hours away (just moved cities, don't really wanna find a new one bc I go back once a month for work), so it's getting cut less often. I...