or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

somebody call security? [[SPOILER]]
Hm. Remember how he made a big deal about how at his first-ever solo women's show he had clothes being modeled by his famous celebrity friends, all of whom were very different in their body shape and proportions and were therefore not your typical surfboard models? Why doesn't he do that with men's stuff? all of this collection is with a single skinny guy who weighs 110 pounds soaking wet. Let's see those full trousers of this collection on a dude like Desu then the...
Black watch isn't overdone yet, is it? Crap, it is? Whatevs.
I think I failed on the mixing hard/soft concept…
You are one badazz mofo.
Gotta say, I'd probably never think to buy gator anything, but these are pretty swell. Nice score, congrats man! Keep these instead of the ostrich. They're much sexier.
Got two place settings of this Wedgwood Martha Stewart collection French Knot china for my wedding two years ago and have yet to use it. It's this set right here: http://www.amazon.com/Wedgwood-Martha-Stewart-French-Silver/dp/B001E1O4AQ It's brand new. Literally never used. $150 shipped. Also putting on Craigslist.
Awesome, really high-quality sport coat—windowpane, made in Italy, fully-canvassed CORNELIANI. My tailor told me the sleeves and other parts were hand-stitched. PERFECT for summertime with white trousers. This was made for Saks Fifth Avenue and is probably from 2011's S/S collection. Wear this with self confidence and make it work for you. Retail was $1195. 83% Wool, 17% Silk. Like-new condition, altered to be slimmer. Measurements: Chest/P2P: 22.5" Waist: 21" Sleeve...
to clarify:J.Crew does make "dress shirts." They just don't sell them at most of their retail stores. 98% of what they carry in the stores are their "secret wash" shirts, which suck (though are super comfortable for things like washing your car, or whatever) and come S-M-L sizes. But they do indeed produce dress shirts sized by neck and sleeve measurements online (and some made with Thomas Mason fabric—a gimmick, maybe, but the fabric is quite nice). The problem, as has...