or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

oh my. I forgot how awesome SF was when I joined 3 years ago... my favorites from maomao were already posted, but somebody please put the effort in to collect the best of TC's fits.
Quote: Originally Posted by Omar1223 moss, where is the madras shirt from? looks great Brooks Brothers. Quote: Originally Posted by jrd617 Those AE's look too sleek for casual wear. Funny, because of SF's affinity for calling them "blobby" Yeah, maybe so. My wife says that when I wear fits like this, but I do it anyway, because my other option was pretty much desert boots.
neo, you always rule so much. it was kinda rainy and overcast and cool today"”probably not the best day to wear white pants & madras...
haha, no way in hades.
so, i have this problem, too. it's not a big enough deal to me to get fixed, since most of the day you'll be sitting, walking in motion, sticking your hands in your pockets, moving, talking, gesturing, punching people, etc. and it'll probably be unnoticeable in real life.
don't do it. i bought a pair of BR boots 3 years ago. they suck badly. low quality.
Quote: Originally Posted by upr_crust Thank you for the kind remarks - they are much appreciated. Sure thing, man. My dad had a tie like that"”my brother and I called it the clown tie and we bought him a bar stripe red tie to replace it.
blown out hands. not pictured: tan suede desert boots. cravate"”you're the awesomest.
Quote: Originally Posted by upr_crust [[SPOILER]] This morning: [[SPOILER]] Crusty, you've come a long way, baby (despite that tie, which I'm not the biggest fan of). Your pose is much more natural, your countenance more jovial, your fits more... fitted, your combinations more subdued. But you haven't lost your personality.http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...ostcount=30168
just the pose, man. thanks for paying attention, though!