or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Quote: Originally Posted by mfitz82 I thought it was just me. Did they bump the price of this up too? http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/Ne...5748/35748.jsp I thought this used to be like 60$, and now it's 80$, which is way overpriced, but I guess on par with BR, who also have way overpriced dress shirts. I don't know how you can justify paying 80$/shirt for BR when you can get much better quality at BB for a similar...
graeme. good name.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 DTO'ing Mossrocks ... more on the dark side I think the lighter gingham works better than my more saturated gingham. Well done.
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin Is ths RLBL? You have some issues around the buttoning point/waist of this jacket. Mike I'm wondering if it's that his shoulders are sloped a bit. This is what my jackets do on my right side on account of my slightly lower right shoulder.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger What shoes are those, NYR? I have become interested in split-toe's and these look really almost perfect to my eye.
Wait, why are you angry, Nii? I'm surprised, as you're usually the one with the rational point of view. You're the one who's publishing a blog, not us. Don't get pissy because somebody has a suggestion for improvement.
new frames
I voted for Mike because his pants fit rules.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido - I think we suffer from the MEATY thighs syndrome. May I suggest a longer jacket to compensate & not so low waisted jeans - same as the last point for gnatty8 - the combination of what you have gives you a turkey triangle (the space between the top of your pant & the buttoning point of your coat Thanks, PG. As my income level rises, I'm slowly being able to invest some money in better-quality things...